“Rabat Le Diwan - Inside Out”

Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection
Ranked #2 of 43 Hotels in Rabat
“Rabat Le Diwan - Inside Out”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have to say,the initial impression is a welcome surprise when compared to the surrounding buildings of the older part of Rabat and other hotels in the same area. It has a cozy appeal and the ladies behind the front desk are friendly, cute and helpful despite the language barrier. Some of the male staff such as bartender and waiters could be more friendly to paying guests. I have to single out Mikkey who went out of his way to assist me and make my stay more comfortable. The coffee machine in the room was a real life saver. Rooms are clean and the rest of the establishment in general very neat. Free WiFi was always working well. Breakfast is sufficient, great and healthy orientated. Some degree of variation with meat suggested though. Restaurant has a convenient entrance from the side walk as well for the public. One drawback is that the waiters in the restaurant either cannot or do not wish to speak better English which should be a must when having international guests. This leads to undesired misunderstandings with meals. I also had to ask two different waiters for a glass of wine which I did not receive in the end, but got charged for. Everything said, it is one of the better hotels in the immediate area and I guess value received for money paid was overall good. For anything better you would have to move out to the newer part of the city and obviously be prepared to pay substantially more. For me Le Diwan was within walking distance from the office and it was a pleasure to observe the tram and the shoe polishers every morning along with the men reading their morning paper under the awning at the street cafe!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Crixxus
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear guest,

Many thanks for posting your comments. We appreciate all feedback very much
and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Diwan M Gallery in
Rabat .

Noury saladin .

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ljusdal, Sweden
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I went here on a business trip some time ago. The rooms are very nice and cool. The people working there are very serviceminded and want to help.

I had some issues with my shower that they could not solve, during my one month stay there was almost no pressure in the shower and that was not so enjoyable and the Wifi was slow, but except from that I have only good things to say about the hotel and would gladely recommend it to anyone going to Rabat.

Room Tip: Ask if you can get a room on the third floor, facing the back. That way you get access to a large ou...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ethnicus
Dear Si or Madam ,

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here. The team and I are glad that you enjoyed
your stay, and we’ve taken note of your comments.
Rest assured we will address them.

Davis, California
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I traveled with a group for 2 weeks in Morocco and this was the nicest modern hotel we stayed in. The breakfast was very, very nice and the hotel accommodated us by moving us to a conference room where we could more easily hear our after-breakfast speaker. The room was very clean and comfortable. The public areas were gorgeous.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the MGallery Rabat Diwan. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I’m so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards
Glen Rock, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Loved this hotel. The room was lovely, a good size, a comfortable bed, and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was good. We were able to have a very nice lunch very near the hotel and were able to walk around easily.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Guest ,

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel was wonderful. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable. I only spent 1 night here and didn’t really get to see what was around the area. However, the location was not very good from what I saw.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear guest ,

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a
review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you
again in the very near future.

Cape Town, South Africa
Reviewed 28 May 2014

From the time that I arrived at the hotel on my 6 day business trip, I was warmly met, professionally dealt with and well provided for at this European-style hotel. I had a room on the top floor, with a really comfortable bed, large bathroom and Juliet balcony. We found some great little restaurants in the vicinity, and were close to the tram system, although the taxis are so visible and cheap that we often elected to hop in a cab to get to our meetings. All of the staff were really friendly, but especially the restaurant and bar staff. I had no time to try the spa, unfortunately.
I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank KarenB77

Kind regards
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This European style hotel is well located near the Medina and public transportation. Rooms very clean and comfortable without noise, even in a room facing a busy street like the one we had. Al amenities and free extra bottles of water were a plus. Beds were comfortable with extra pillows and blankets. Staff was great so was the free WiFi. Hair dryer and capability to 110V shavers or to plug you iPhone was working fine.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank santiagozamudio
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear guest ,

review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you
again in the very near future.