Beautiful grounds and interior design with authentic Moroccan luxury feeling. Wonderful garden with worldclass pool area. Good clientele including local high society. Suitable both as business hotel and for short holidays. Hotel is indeed a bit remote and lonely. Service a bit too slow for a hotel of that level, even if in Morocco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses hotel occupies a majestic position in the heart of the capital city Rabat, close to the Royal Palace and Mausoleum of Mohammed V. Completely renovated, its contemporary design blends with the best in Moroccan architecture. This 5-star luxury hotel is set amongst a 17-acre garden. A real palace with an international reputation, its history is closely tied to the great conferences and international events that have taken place within the kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Rabat Jardin Des Roses Hotel Rabat
- Hilton International Rabat
- Hilton Rabat
- Rabat Hilton International