Golden Tulip Farah Rabat
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Rive Hotel(Rabat)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I liked this hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean and the views from the terrace were quite stunning. We felt very relaxed here and would have enjoyed a two or three day stop. The breakfasts and evening meals were buffet style and the choice of good quality dishes was considerable.
There was wifi in all the rooms .
A pleasant stop

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank JohnHull73
123management2014, Directeur général at Golden Tulip Farah Rabat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for this review and for having dropped your satisfaction further to your stay with us.
We strive our efforts to make our guest's stay enjoyable and memorable and as from your comment's we have succeeded. Thank you for having taken the time to mention it.
I look forward to welcoming you back at the Golden Tulip Farah Rabat.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The room was clean and pleasant and the breakfast good. The staff were really helpful and nice, they even ordered a fantastic bouquet of flowers for us to take as a hostess gift. The proximity to the Medina and the Tour Hassan are the best things about the hotel. We were there with a training team - so we had five rooms - we all had a great time shopping at the Medina almost every evening.

The hotel has a central heating/cooling system that is not controllable in individual rooms. Our room and one of our team members room were on the west side of the hotel so it got pretty hot - even in January. Then they turned the heat on! I guess it was that time of the year. All we could do to cool the room down was open the windows - and that sometimes brought bugs in. The other thing that we were disappointed in was that we stayed there for 9 nights and not once did housekeeping change the sheets. I know I could have requested clean sheets, but I decided to just wait it out and see what happened - I could not believe they would not change the sheets once in 9 days! We could tell it was the same sheet because there was a small identifiable hole in the sheet. But all in all the stay was OK.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Africawanderer
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The location was alright, it was clean enough, service ok but not a hotel to spend too much time in. The staff was giving us a horrible time about a man and woman staying together but it's like that at a lot of places around there although they were quite rude about it.

My favorite part of the hotel was the roof where there was a pool but nobody was there so it was peaceful. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone but it's alright if you just need a place to sleep and get a good deal.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swedejetsetter
Reviewed 20 January 2014

The hotel was clean, the service was reasonable, it had free Wi-Fi (which was not advertised on their site!), food was above average, their fitness center was well equipped. Overall, a good place for a family to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Hatem R
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I usually stayed at sofitel when i come to rabat. It was full so i thought of golden as an option. It took me 2hours to check in, 1 hour for my.luggage to get to my room-which smelled horrible and was waaay too noisy. Second day 300 euros were stolen out of my wallet in my suitcase. I had dinner one night at the hotel with a couple of friends for almsot 200 dollars the food was poor cold. The hotel team is not specially friendly. So to me it is not a place i would ever go back to.

• Stayed: May 2013