“Great sea food”

La Casita del Pescado
Ranked #25 of 305 Restaurants in Tangier
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Description: We serve authentic Moroccan dishes Couscous Tangine Fish Pincitos of fish/chicken Meat Balls And many more..
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This little restaurant in a residential area in Tanger is a gem, no fancy stuff, just plain cooked fresh fish and sea food. Taken here by a local, and was impressed, you get to pick the fish you want and quantities. Also there is a large selection of salads again to choose from.
Everything was so fresh and tasty. Highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I stopped in here this evening for an early dinner and had a wonderful time. The restaurant is small and very charming. The food is quite good, but the real draw is the hospitality of the host, who speaks French, English, Spanish, and of course Arabic. He spent the better part of an hour chatting with me and made me feel absolutely at home. Recommended!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Our first meal in Tangiers was excellent. Wonderful host who spoke perfect English. Thoroughly recommend the tummy food.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank Keith M
Reviewed 3 June 2017

My husband and I were walking through the medina late one afternoon, hungry, though it was a bit early for dinner. We paused in front of this little restaurant, enchanted by the ancient wood door and the beckoning interior. The owner, Bilal Tribak, stood in the doorway and encouraged us to come in. He seated us in a tiny room with one table and then talked us through his daily menu, all dishes prepared by his mother in the traditional Moroccan style. We decided on a Tajine Kefta (small meatballs in a savory tomato sauce), a Chicken Pastilla (a delicious ground chicken and almond pastry), and Harira (a chickpea and vegetable soup). Everything was quite delicious. Balil's friendliness was even more special, and he chatted with us for a long time. I fell in love with the spice seasoning in the Tajine, which he told me was a spice blend called Ras-el-Hanout (he even wrote it down for me), and he had someone go back to his home and bring me a packet of it to take home with me. This was our introduction to Moroccan food, and last night, back home in America, I cooked my own Tajine Kefta with Balil's spices and remembered him fondly.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We ate here the other night, and it was great! The restaurant is in a quiet area and is a very relaxing place to enjoy a nice dinner. The Pastela was our favorite dish, would highly recommend. The owner is very nice and brought us an amazing dessert after our meal. Definitely a place to check out for some real local (and tasty) Moroccan food!

Date of visit: May 2017