“Good but not dependable quality”
Review of Les Passagers de Tanger - CLOSED

Les Passagers de Tanger
Cuisines: Mediterranean, French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Beirut, Lebanon
“Good but not dependable quality”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Had multiple lunches there during my stay. The food is good but sometimes they like to take short cuts, it wasn't always up to par. Service is also good usually but again on some days it was slow and unresponsive. Great location, right on the square, facing the beautiful must-visit cinema el rif.

3 Thank MazenKh

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“What a terrible shame”
Reviewed 24 September 2011

I dined here tonight with 3 friends and what a shame, the location is excellent but thats where it stops...the service was so slow even though it was not busy, although the waiter was charming...i had the dos salmon to start and havent stopped being sick even as I write, my friends ordered the tuna but both portions had to be sent back as they were stone cold and frozen in the middle, I ordered the asparagus rissoto which arrived as such a small portion without any asparagus and was so overpowered with cheese it was impossible to eat...it was so expensive we paid 265 dirhams per head even taking off 2 main courses with just 1 bottle of wine....i had heard so many good things about this place but needless to say I will not return my concern is the sickness and the management need to look at how the food is prepared please stay away if you value your health

• Visited September 2011
20 Thank BrendaM41
Canada
“Excellent french restaurant in Tangier”
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I go to this restaurant every time I am in Tangier. They serve refined typical french food. The last time we went, we ate a carpaccio of mushroom (cepe) and a mixed mushroom dish that were to die for. Of course it was mushroom season.
The dishes are original and excellent quality. The owners, a couple from France are friendly and attentive and the service is good. The orange cake with custard sauce and the chocolate cakes are some of the best desserts I have ever eaten.
I highly recommend it during your stay in Tangier if you want a "rest" from moroccan fare. On one Saturday a month they have special evenings with a theme (rock and roll, Spanish fiesta etc.) with a set price for all you can drink and finger food.

• Visited March 2011