In Tangier on business. Hotel is ok. Room is nice, bed is comfortable. Food is good but very expensive. They also have a good gym and great view of bay and city. Staff is very friendly.
-Complex process to access internet. Should be seamless, instead is clunky.
-Shower is built for people under 4'10". I almost broke my neck trying to use it.
-Bathroom had no toilet paper when I arrived. This made for an awkward experience. This is a first for me worldwide. Hotel went from 4 to 3 stars due to this alone.
-Maddening air con/ heat system in room. I had to open all windows to cool the room off. Unbearable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The imposing Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tanger is the perfect location for business or leisure. It is set amidst beautiful gardens with a huge free-form swimming pool. Situated on the shores of the Mediterranean, this hotel overlooks the beautiful Bay of Tangier. Only a 5 to 10 minute drive from the city centre and yet far enough away to offer a calm and relaxing environment, it offers everything you expect. Large rooms, several different sized meeting rooms, a casino, a variety of restaurants and bars and a well-equipped and spacious gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tanger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Hotel And Casino Malabata
- Moevenpick Hotel Tangier
- Moevenpick Hotel Malabata