Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I stayed in this hotel just one night during our excursion, so I didnt have time to try all the services, but I was satisfied with my stay.
The hotel is situated on the busy road, but really close to the centre and everything. The room and bathroom were clean, internet was working. Dinner was tasty, breakfast could be better, I misses some cheese and vegetables. There are two bars in the hotel, both nice, I enjoyed drinking beer there, staff were kind and nice.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the tanja flandria hotel bang in the centre of tangier city
Nice clean hotel with friendly staff the rooms are modern clean and well maintained
As I said the hotel is in the heart of tangier just walking distance to all restaurants cafes the beach and the madina where you will find morocco at its best
I recommend this hotel to all visitors on a budget
And by the way a fantastic pool on the roof

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Stayed here for a few days on business and really it is a bit tired, well actually a lot tired. Needs quite a few things updated. Rooftop pool wasn't clean or cleaned. Food was very basic with limited choice. Certainly not an international hotel but ok for a few days, if you have to.
On the plus side staff are very friendly and try hard but probably need a bit more training. The hotel itself is in the centre of Tangier and it is easy to get to anywhere from this as a base.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Not so far ago, I had to remain overnight into this hotel awaiting my flight in the morning … wasn’t my choice, but was a good idea …
Hotel is located not so far from the old city and the port – same not so far from the “night life” at the city and its center … Located on the main street remain somehow aside a bit from the whole street traffic which supposed to give e bit better rest whenever is needed ….
Once we arrived we were welcomed by the deck’s receptionists and quickly accommodated and … surprises started :( …. By the way – the desk’s gentlemen were very friendly and helpful!
First – they gave me a room which was … in use or used and not cleaned/arranged after that! Yes it is correct – bed was in mess, on the table some open beer can and junk food too, window opened …. No way to be “welcome package” :
Second, they gave it to me a new room – at least this time was really prepared for a new guest :) and then came another surprise – once I entered I heard street noises a bit loud as the view was towards small street aside hotel and I checked behind curtain – window was open! Ok, first moment I decided that may be was left to enter fresh “dusty” air :)! Then I tried to close, but was impossible(still remain “one finger” opened and … all these noises remain … I didn’t want to complain second time as was not obstructing me too much, but was a funny – A/C running and cooling outside air :) …..
Beside of these two things – the rest was Ok. Room was clean and well arranged, small and a bit cosy, sleeping quality was good, a bit hard bed mattress, but quite good to take a proper sleep or may be I was quite tired to feel different!
Bathroom was well cleaned – no any dirty traced and/or mould – expect everything after my initial surprise :) ….
TV – don’t expect too much as channels as well …. At least Wi-Fi was Ok :) ….
Restaurant was a bit “communist style vacation resort’s dining room” – big and a bit empty from the furniture, but well arranged in the idea that the guest will not disturb each other during meal time. My own opining was that the painting of the compartment was not so appropriate for its purpose – but how much I understand from The Art :) … Dinner was “a la cart menu” – fresh and well prepared and quick served. Service was on good level with very polite waiters! Just one suggestion – may be will be not so bad idea to have some no-interrupting music into restaurant like a background as the loneliness and silence increasing this feeling for above mention “dining room” :) ….
Ok, if somebody doesn’t like it to stay there – around the hotel has a few additional places where you make take a meal and they definitely will satisfy any taste – pizza bars, local cuisine restaurants and etc …. Walking distance, first of all ….
Hotel’s Evening bar – just a step away from the hotel’s restaurant will give you more or less good ends of your day with a glass of nice drink ….
In the end – not so bad place, but definitely not for long stay …. Or may be I have some prejudice based of some reason mentioned above …. Anyhow have some SPA procedures on the last floor :) …

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016

cheap hotel with disgusting rooftop pool..food was ok..service mostly friendly. I asked some staff about the pool water..they could not remember when they cleaned iut last time. The Spa next to the pool was nice though

Date of stay: September 2016