Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$103
US$103
ZenHotels.com
US$81
Hotels.comUS$96
Expedia.comUS$96
PricelineUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Stayed in El Oumnia Puerto for 3 nights in October 2017. Everybody was very welcoming , friendly and accommodating. The room was spacious and clean, overlooking the pool. Breakfast was rich and tasty, including fresh omelette made at the moment you asked. At nights there was also live music at the pool bar where we enjoyed our drinks. Walking distance to the beach, the Medina and very nice restaurants in the area. I would definitely visit the hotel again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel, the staff are very polite and accommodating. I would go back to this hotel and destination.
I would recommend that they improve the service at the bar, especially when there is live music as the service was slow.
Else no complaints

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days while in tangier morocco
Room was ver average or below very poor customer service
When I complained about A/C not working they were not interested
One man on reception was extremely rude and not helpful at all.
Basically it’s not bothered about you as they have a night club which is very busy as a pick up joint I think this is there main income.
Definitely won’t be staying there again there are much nicer hotels in tangier
I checked out and booked into Hilton garden much better experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Big rooms & clean walking distance to the beach. Free breakfast. Flat TV, AC, hairdryer. Everything that a Hotel should have is here! There is a small fridge, I don't mind that there is no tea kettle as there are many Coffee Shop around the area. Nice pool. Wifi is working everywhere!!!! This is the best thing in the hotel the wifi in the room is strong!!! No complaints, one happy customer who will come back!

My only put off are the local people who hustle or locals who stares a lot ( I am clothed in polo shirts and jeans and with my husband) while walking along the beautiful stretch of sand. Turn right outside hotel and there you will find the beach (2 mins walking & crossing to highway)

There are no free parking in this hotel. You have to pay 100dhs per night.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I ended up at Oumnia Puerto after a sketchy experience at an Airbnb. I was not enjoying my time in Tangier before I found this hotel, but as soon a I checked in, my vacation improved drastically. The service was amazing from the moment I walked in the door. Said (Sayid?) helped me book a room and he was so professional and pleasant. I thought the price was really reasonable for the season. The bed was very comfortable, shower was nice, housekeeping did a great job cleaning and restocking towels. The pool and surrounding area were lovely. I really enjoyed the live music out in front of the pool every night. I could just sit in my room, open the window, and take in the music and the view. The location of this hotel is ideal too. Very close to the beach and many restaurants. I believe it was about a 20 minute walk to the Kasbah. Overall, I could not have been happier with the Hotel Oumnia Puerto. I felt safe there as a solo female traveler and would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2017