“Love the Potato Harra”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Just love the potato harra and the chapati. Less Vegetarian options but whatever available is great food.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

It's a very nice place, with a delicious, very well presented meals, great variety and a nice ambience! Very nice servers and a great manager with a wonderful customer service! I really recommend!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We were really looking forward to Lebanese food but were disappointed. It was all quite bland and with your eyes closed you wouldn't know the difference between the hummus and babaganoush.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stumbled across Albasha recently as everything else was closed for a public holiday and I was on the whole unimpressed. The reviews are quite good and I believe it is also recommended in lonely planet. However I had a burger which was average at best and not cheap at either at, I think, 14,000 TSH. There are much better places to eat that are both cheaper and better. Eat here if you have to.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My friends and I went to Albasha for dinner. After a long day we were looking forward to lebanese food. In terms of the food quality and quantity, this place is very good. Lots of choices for drinks, meats and sandwiches. I wholeheartedly enjoyed my meal (Chicken skewers with rice, veggies, and pita). The atmosphere is good as well and the owner/manager is very friendly. However, we had some problems with our server. He was not particularly pleasant when we arrived. In addition, he screwed up two of our orders (passion juice instead of coke and the wrong type of smoothie) and never brought the sides of french fries for those who ordered sandwiches w/ fries (and we were charged accordingly). I think that had we utilized a different server, I would award Albasha a 4, but our guy diminishes it somewhat. However, I think I would go there again if in Dar es Salaam.