Hotel South Beach Resort Dar Es Salaam
Sea Cliff Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
US$360
US$181
Harbour View Suites(Dar es Salaam)
US$168
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Best Western CBD Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
US$171
US$119
US$160
US$140
Hotels.com
Seascape Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
US$70
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Slipway(Dar es Salaam)
US$172
Orbitz.com
US$165
US$132
Agoda.com
All reviewsrain dancefacilities are greatclean beachthe hotel staffa great staytanzaniadarconferencetaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I was in south beach hotel 7 days for holiday, business, im portuguese and i already leave in Tanzania (dar es sallam) before. This hotel its beautifull with a wonderfull staff. It´s a nice place for holyday with family, nice beaches, good weather and good parties also in weekends, good for relax and for fun in weekends. the city is very safe and good places to visit. I love stay in this country and i hope one day back for sure and stay in this hotel again.
All staff are very good, Arif, Arif´s father and Manager and all people who works there thanks for all your suport during my stay there.
Eduardo Almeida

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Eduardo A
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I stayed at South Beach Resort for one night and was truly amazed by the friendly and welcoming atmosphere this Resort has to offer. It's one of very few Resorts in Tanzania that not only boasts comfort and and likeability, but also manages to secure highly entertaining and friendly staff who are always willing to ensure you have the best time during your stay. If you do visit South Beach I strongly recommend you dine at Rifu's Bar and Grill, the house chef is outstanding and the food is breathtakingly tasty! The resort also hosts themed parties and activities for families and young individuals, so there is something for everyone. I enjoyed the evenings at the bar as the bar staff were highly entertaining and managed to mix up some fantastic cocktails and shots specifically for my taste palette. I will definitely be staying here when I visit Dar es Salaam in the near future. THANK YOU SOUTH BEACH!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vranda S
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I have stayed at the South Beach Resort on a number of occasions and I have always found the staff to be very helpful, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. The rooms are comfortable, clean and have a terrific view. I would certainly recommend staying at the South Beach Resort and I will most certainly stay there again. It is first class service at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Raymond222
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I spend two day's of my holiday with my friends in this nice hotel. The staff was very freindly and the rooms are clean and comfortable.During my vacation I've never had the feeling to be unsecure there. I had very nice and interresting discussions with the owner Salim --. I'll promise to be back in december 2012.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tim P
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I have just returned to the UK following my second visit of 16 nights in November 2011 to this great resort, I first went there in July/Aug 2011 and enjoyed it so much that I returned for a longer stay. The staff make you feel one of their family and I feel that I truely am. The service is first class and nothing is to much for them, if you ask for something then it gets done. I very much enjoy the friendly banter with the beach bar staff who I now know very well indeed, and they look after me and my guests with an ease and pleasure. The rooms are light and airy, the food is great and the hotel is always kept clean and tidy. On Saturdays and Sundays the whole place turns into a mini town with music and dancing, I just love it, I will be returning there on the 13th dec 2011 for another 7 night stay, if you want a truely Tanzanian Beach Hotel experience then look no further that the South Beach Resort.
Bob Shipwright

Room Tip: get a room on the top floor, the views are spectactular.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business