Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre
Sea Cliff Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
US$360
US$181
US$409
US$282
  • Spa
US$238
US$224
Hotel Slipway(Dar es Salaam)
US$175
US$130
US$127
US$108
Orbitz.com
Tanzanite Executive Suites(Dar es Salaam)
US$268
US$95
  • Breakfast included
US$313
US$289
Priceline
Harbour View Suites(Dar es Salaam)
US$158
US$120
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed at holiday innrooftop restaurantfirst floorbreakfast buffetbusiness centerinnschristopherdarafricagymzanzibarcomputerstrafficindianconferenceferry
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This is a reasonable good venue for business accommodation in Dar es Salaam. While rates are not exactly cheap but then Africa is not cheap and this is fair value for money. It is also central and in my case I can walk to wherever I need to go in central Dar

Room Tip: There is a great outdoor pub on the roof that you should not miss if you visit the Holiday Inn in Dar
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Dear GDTravelsMargateRSA,

Thank you very much for leaving feedback of our property. I am happy that you found our hotel to be sufficient for your business needs. It is always hugely motivating to receive commendable feedback from our valued guests like you.

I hope the next time you're in the area you give us another opportunity to host you!

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 13 July 2013

This isn't my favorite hotel in Dar, but it is good for a short stay when you need to be downtown. The hotel starts with an acceptable entrance and good area for checking in. There is always a helpful bellman and the staff at reception are efficient and courteous. The rooms are quite acceptable. They are not grand, and the fit and finish leave a little to be desired in the bathroom, but they are certainly acceptable. The internet works well. The rooms are quite quiet even though the hotel is on a busy street. The restaurant is much improved over previous stays. That was appreciated. The price is good for the quality of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you accept it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
eclipse22, Manager at Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review of our hotel after your most recent visit with us. I was pleased that you decided to stay with us again and you found us to be good value, comfortable and clean.

I was glad that you enjoyed our central location in Dar Es Salaam and you found that despite this location the rooms were very quiet and you were able to relax. I was also happy to note that you found our staff to be efficient and courteous and you found the restaurant much improved since your previous stay. I have passed these comments on to the whole team to motivate them to continue their good work.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Mahesh Langoo Chandler

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed 4 night at the suite
Setting is good but a lot of cracks and broken accessories
The closet smell bad, the electricity is not working as it should, the aircon fan can't be tuned , wifi signal was very low
Maintenance people act quickly and professionally
Amenities in the suite-poor collection

• Stayed: July 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear Shlbre,

Thank you for your stay and leaving us a review. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations on this particular day. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Unfortunately I had to stretch my Tz visit to the following week but I am impressed with the hospitality of Holiday Inn staffs, everyone treated me as I am home. The chef served me the food I want to eat, the reception people helped me to arrange very good trip of Dar city,

The food is the best, the room is the best and overall you will feel that you are in heaven

I can only say "Its Wonderful"

Room Tip: Room on 10th floor
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
eclipse22, Manager at Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review of our hotel. I was pleased that you chose us for your accommodation requirements and that you enjoyed a wonderful stay.

I was pleased to note that you enjoyed the food in our restaurant. We pride ourselves on the delicious cuisine that we offer, and I am glad that you were able to take advantage of this feature. I have passed on these comments to the whole restaurant and kitchen team in order to motivate them to continue their wonderful work.

I was also glad to note that the reception team were very welcoming and made you feel at home. Once again, high levels of customer service are an area that the team focus on and the fact that they have exceeded your expectations comes as a great pleasure to me.

Once again many thanks for your kind comments. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Mahesh Chandler Langoo
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Hotel is conveniently situaed in city center / business district. Although the room look aging (furniture, bath tub etc...) but it was well maintained and clean. I found the choice of 2 pillows types (hard / soft) very convenient. There are not many international TV channels.
Service is to the minimum required. Staff lacks smile but was helpful.
Breakfast buffet was a bit limited but still decent.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
eclipse22, Manager at Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear 3orsa-B09

Thank you for your recent review, our hotels location is perfect for the city centre. With easy access to all major international corporations, financial institutions and the Zanzibar Ferry Port..

We are currently in the process of adding to our international TV channels, we already offer CNN, Al Jazeera, Star TV, China State Television, one Italian Channel and a host of English Language channels with global sports coverage from Supersport and several Movie and Light entertainment channels.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn.

Karibu tena