“Excellent food”

Nawabi Khana
Ranked #183 of 324 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Nawabi Khana Upscale Indian outletThis up market stylish restaurant sets new standards for Indian dining. Its a sleek,rustic design and authentic food place above the rest in dar es salaam which makes it the number one restaurant in the city.
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Really enjoyed my meal here. Excellent paneer masala, although my partner did not enjoy her lamb rogan josh as much ( somewhat burnt). Liked the venue and location of the restaurant.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

It was a nice experiance here at Nawabi when my short 4 day visit at Tanzania. We had Indian dinner and which tastes even better which available in India !. Cost is at par with similar restaurant and the service was good. If you like indian food and been to dar-E-salam. please visit for a good indian experiance !!!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Magnificent Northern Indian food as good as anything in India. Service is expert and friendly. We go here regularly and friends who are big Indian food fans have loved it too

Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is my 3rd time and for sure I will come again
The food excellent
The service excellent
HIGHLY RECOMEDED

1  Thank Moti2af
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I have regularly been going to Nawabi Khana but the last time on 30th Jan was horrible. It seems they are on cost cutting drive and we had to really look for people to serve us. The food quality has also deteriorated.

I was personally very disappointed and would not prefer to go again