Best Western Plus Peninsula Hotel
US$122
US$119
Sea Cliff Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
US$360
US$181
US$224
Tanzanite Executive Suites(Dar es Salaam)
US$105
US$95
  • Breakfast included
New Africa Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
US$133
US$127
US$215
US$189
Orbitz.com
Harbour View Suites(Dar es Salaam)
US$177
US$116
  • Breakfast included
US$161
US$136
Orbitz.com
Tiffany Diamond Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
US$81
US$75
Agoda.com
Sea Cliff Court(Dar es Salaam)
US$170
US$141
Travelocity
All reviewsfuel stationnearby grocery storebusiness tripwestern hotelscouple of minor issuesbusiness hotelattached restaurantan indian restauranttv channels arepriced hotelsmoking roomclean linenground floorhotel serviceinternet connectivitybars and restaurantsoysters
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My business trip was extended and I needed to stay on longer. The reception staff were having a hard time finding space for me to stay on. I then called hotel manager Louis D'Costa. My problem was fixed in an instant. This really made my business stay much easier. I am very happy with this level of service!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
GM A, Manager at Best Western Plus Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2013

Stay Extensions at the time when the whole city is sold out , a difficult situation to deal with ,

glad to know you enjoyed the hospitality and the services which made you feel at home,

Hoping to see you soon in near future as agreed ,

Reviewed 17 May 2013

I stayed here for a week whilst on business in Dar es Salaam. The room was very spacious but the shower did let it down somewhat. The menu in the restaurant is not very extensive but adequate. There is a night club next door and my room was on top of it (103) the room was changed without fuss the next morning , hence choose your room as if you are the wrong end of the building you will require ear plugs. There is not a bar in the hotel but you can order a drink in the restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2013
GM A, Manager at Best Western Plus Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear Trevor,

Thank you very much for the comments , the rooms are uncomparable and are of high standards , yes its true some of the rooms do have the fallout , but in near future will be sorted out,

hope you stay was enjoyable except the one glitch and we look forward to see you again

Management....

Reviewed 10 April 2013

The Atlantis Hotel in Dar es Salaam has very nice décor and well furnished rooms. The main negative is that there is no Bar, or any facilities to purchase drinks or snacks after 22h00. This hotel is best suited to short stays.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
GM A, Manager at Best Western Plus Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Dear Derek,

Please accept my apology for the inconvienience caused during your stay , due to hotel policy we do cater drinks & snacks at the restaurant until 22 :00 Hrs ,

we are in the process to extend the timings 24*7 through roomm service ....

"A smart choice for Business Stay"

Hoping to see you soon !!!!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I stayed at Atlantis during the Easter break! The rooms were very spacious and the environment of the room was too good! I stayed here just for a night and the experience was very good! The staff were very professional and they seemed to be enjoying their job. However I was disappointed with the quality of the food at the restaurant, for a hotel like Atlantis the food should be much better. Although I must state that the ambience of the restaurant was top notch! I also felt the gym was under equipped! On a side note the wifi was brilliant! Overall I would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

My apology for the bad experience at the dinning ....perhaps could have let us know to make your stay more enjoyable and memorable one.....

at the same time , thank you for liking & recommending our hotel & the services we deliver ,

Hoping to see you soon !!!!!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights and found the whole experience to be wonderful, great value for money and the staff were so professional. I am a regular business traveler and this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

At our best as usual....be it 5 or 50 nights we ensure we deliver the right services all through...

Nice to hear you ,you had a wonderful stay with us, new to try out the multi cuisine coming soon from the chef's membrane...

Hoping to see you soon!!!!!!