I stayed at Golden Tulip for a business trip in June 2014. The service is sometimes very confusing, they forget things and not always put the customer first. They add charges for everything. The location by the sea is nice but it is not walking distance to restaurants and malls.
Overall, I will stay at another hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Golden Tulip Hotel - Dar es SalaamFor a luxurious stay with a wonderful view of the Indian Ocean. Golden Tulip Hotel Dar es Salaam, a pearl on the Indian Ocean, is located on the Msasani Peninsula, one of the Dar es Salaam’s most tranquil and elegant neighbourhoods. It is 4 kilometres from the city centre, main business area, international organisations and embassies, while the airport is just 18 kilometres away. The hotel has fantastic views overlooking the Indian Ocean and offers exclusive services to its guests. With an interior inspired by a blend of Arabic and Swahili cultures Golden Tulip Hotel Dar es Salaam provides a unique and comfortable experience, starting from the lobby through to the large spacious rooms. Free wireless internet is available, making it the ideal hotel for both business travellers and holidaymakers. Golden Tulip Dar es Salaam has 84 full-sized rooms, 4 Executive Suites, 2 Diplomatic Suites and 1 Presidential Suite. All rooms and suites have a private balcony and offer all the comforts you would expect of an international hotel on the East African Coast. They are air-conditioned and are equipped with satellite television, a large writing desk, in-room safe, direct dial international telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. The bathrooms are all equipped with hairdryers. The hotel offers 24-hour room service and laundry services. Both restaurants provide a unique dining experience in a relaxing environment be it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sanaa Restaurant a la carte restaurant, located on the first floor provides a panoramic view of the ocean while Ocean View Grill & Bar directly overlooks the ocean. Le Rendez-Vous Café is open all day for that informal business meeting over tea or coffee, or simply for a nice break, which will not be complete without one of the chef’s fresh pastries. Additional business and leisure facilities include spacious banquet and conference rooms, which provide ideal venues for meetings, conferences and weddings for up to 500 guests while the infinity pool offers that is perfect for a quiet moment of leisure with stunning views of the Indian Ocean in the backdrop. With competitive rates throughout the year, Golden Tulip Hotel Dar es Salaam provides great value for money in an ideal setting. A luxurious stay with a wonderful view of the Indian Ocean! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Dar Es Salaam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Dar Es Salaam Hotel Dar Es Salaam
- Dar Es Salaam Golden Tulip