“a lovely indian restaurant”
Review of Food Park

Food Park
Ranked #186 of 324 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Reviewed 28 May 2014

a lovely Indian restaurant with lots to chose from there was 12 of us so they put on a banquet for us so we had a bit of every think staff where fantastic and always there when you need them

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The place looks cool and has many selection on indian cuisine and it is also multi cuisine. Perfect place for large crowds and also for family. Price is reasonable. People are friendly and food is delicious.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I wish I could say something good, I was looking forward for a good meal but after the starters, there was a a big bang! No electricity, owner said the generator has no petrol, after some fuss, he said, the batteries are low . . . it was then take away time, very disappointed, maybe next time.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I am new to Dar and wanted to find a nice local place to take guests. A colleague took me to the Food Park today and I am usually skeptical about a restaurant that serves multiple ethnic foods -- in this case both South Indian and Chinese were advertised on the sign. Also, from the outside appearance, I wasn't quite sure. I was in for a wonderful surprise. I lived in Indiai for 5 years and the food here at the Food Park rivaled any restaurant in New Delhi. We shared the butter chicken, fish tikka, biriani, and some naan. Outstanding! The service was also excellent! It wasn't crowded and it should be for the great food they serve. The only reason that I did not give this 5 starts is because it was hot out and it would have been nice to have an air conditioned room. However, that will not stop me from going back. Loved it.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Was taken by clients on friday evening at my request to eat Indian. Its a new-ish restaurant and they make fabulous butter chicken . I ate my neighbours and then also shared the the prawn curry. ( also very good). The manager was excellent in advising us on good choices for the day ( ie: fresh prawns) .

There are however non Indian items on the menu( chinese and African - but we didnt try any of those options on the night. A really nice relaxed environment, owner run - which always makes a difference. - will be back.