“Excellent food !!!”

Mamboz Sizgrill
Ranked #27 of 324 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Excellent grill, friends of my treated me to this restaurant, enjoyed the ambiance, food, and the friendly staff.
If you like your grill, sea food, this is the place in DAR

Reviewed 7 February 2014

During my holidays in January 2014. My one of other fav stop was at Mamboz SizGrill, I am back in New York, honestly, miss with great fondness, fantastic meal is complimented with gr8 service depending on how busy the place, definitely the wait is worth. The meal was excellent from appetizers to main course. The owners Faisal & Shan very friendly & attentive and they give personal attention to the customers, I have observed on several occasions while I was dining with family. I highly recommend both Town Mamboz and Mamboz Sizgrill in Upanga. By the way, fresh juice is so refreshing don't forget to try all kinds of varieties.

1  Thank ali g
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I'm in Dar e Salaam and just had my first taste of the local fair and took the reviews that I read about Mamboz and everyone is right!!! We got lucky with outdoor seating! 5 min late and we would've been screwed! The food was Amazing! We ordered 1 whole chicken which came with fries and a bowl of prawn fried rice, and two plates of BBQ beef cubes!! Everything was what had imagined and read!! I'm going back for more!! But next time I'm having there fish!!! Look for my next review!! Anyone who is coming to Dar over the next few days or are already here and have not been here!! I urge you to make this your first dinner spot!! Service is dependent on how busy they are so be prepared, but the wait is worth it!!;-)

Reviewed 23 December 2013

great food i must say, and seating environment is very pleasant.
all kind of food varities from indian, chinese to bbq
keep it up.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We visited Mamboz on a Saturday night with a friend and our children. The service was very fast, our server attentive, and the management showed interest in providing a good experience for us. The food itself was delicious and reasonably priced. Will definitely return in the future.