“Amazing grills”

Mamboz Sizgrill
Ranked #29 of 324 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian
Description: Mamboz SizGrill is a indoor large extension of the Mamboz Restaurant Corner BBQ in Kisutu City Centre. You should expect and much better seating capacity in a outdoor environment with feel of the LIVE kitchen cooking and Grills Grilling just feet away from you. We Welcome you to our humble eatery, with vey vast choices of food from Indian Curries, to Vegetarian Options to choose from. A wide selection of Tandoorr Grill Chicken, Meats and Seafood. try our house special Gajjar Spicy Chicken or BBQ Fish Snapper (changu) Perfectly grilled. If you fancy a some sizzling Steaks served on hot plates. Ask for the Variety of Prawns Dishes from the freshest Prawns & Fish caught form the Indian Ocean just some miles away from you. Karibu Sana. @mambozFood & @mambozmasaki Look us up for actual photos of dishes available and send us yours to be featured on our social media pages.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place is full even on weekdays, good food though it was very hot. The chef on the grill was doing a good job and the mocktails are amazing.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

One of the best BBQ restaurant in TZ , Efficient service and great food. My fav. would be Spring chicken BBQ amongst others and doesnt punish your pocket at the end !

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Excellent grill, friends of my treated me to this restaurant, enjoyed the ambiance, food, and the friendly staff.
If you like your grill, sea food, this is the place in DAR

Reviewed 7 February 2014

During my holidays in January 2014. My one of other fav stop was at Mamboz SizGrill, I am back in New York, honestly, miss with great fondness, fantastic meal is complimented with gr8 service depending on how busy the place, definitely the wait is worth. The meal was excellent from appetizers to main course. The owners Faisal & Shan very friendly & attentive and they give personal attention to the customers, I have observed on several occasions while I was dining with family. I highly recommend both Town Mamboz and Mamboz Sizgrill in Upanga. By the way, fresh juice is so refreshing don't forget to try all kinds of varieties.

1  Thank ali g
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I'm in Dar e Salaam and just had my first taste of the local fair and took the reviews that I read about Mamboz and everyone is right!!! We got lucky with outdoor seating! 5 min late and we would've been screwed! The food was Amazing! We ordered 1 whole chicken which came with fries and a bowl of prawn fried rice, and two plates of BBQ beef cubes!! Everything was what had imagined and read!! I'm going back for more!! But next time I'm having there fish!!! Look for my next review!! Anyone who is coming to Dar over the next few days or are already here and have not been here!! I urge you to make this your first dinner spot!! Service is dependent on how busy they are so be prepared, but the wait is worth it!!;-)