“NOT VERY SPECIAL”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pitstop Don't drive on an empty stomach
Ranked #166 of 305 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: We are not as big or fancy looking as the others but we do have one of the best Wood fire/Stone backed pizza ovens in town. We only serve vegetarian food and we do have a wide selection of pizzas starting off with the Margarita for the kids up to the Chilly cheese pizza for the adults (Spicy). We also sever a wide variety of Grilled Sandwiches, Burgers, Chips and Pastas and some Indian taste bites… We have a well experienced chef who has been in this field of pizza making for about 10 years so we are sure that you are in safe hands while trying are crispy pizzas…. Well that’s it for now we hope to see you guys someday… & remember Pitstop “Don’t drive on an empty stomach”
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“NOT VERY SPECIAL”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I ate at this restaurant one time , their food is good but not very special and they have only veg pizza that may be some one need more
the quality of food is good
the price is acceptable(about 7-8 USD for pizza for one person excluding drinks)
the environment is not very good (small and not very cozy)
the owner and staff are nice

• Visited February 2014

Dar Es Salaam Region, Tanzania
“Best pizzas in Dar”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Very good pizzas with at very reasonable prices and very friendly service. It looks very basic from the outside but the food is excellent.

Visited February 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
“BEST PIZZAS IN THE WORLD!!!!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

I dislike eating pizzas period. However my partner took me to pitstop as he has previously been there the year before so I went. Its a small yet comfy place. The staff catered to my request of not much cheese on my pizza. I had the all veg pizza--- needless to say I was finger licking. It was delcious. The sauce was not your typical tomatoe base but it had a slight kick to it. The chilli chips were even yummy. Its a shame they don't have one in London-- they really should move over here. Prices were so reasonable and without a doubt I would recommend this to everyone. GO TRY IT!!!! :D

Greater London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Italian Pizza”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was on holiday in dar-es-salaam when I stumbled upon this lovely pizza place. It serves the best wood fired pizzas I have ever had. The base is thin and crispy and the sauce is delightful. It was also nice to see that the chef was experimenting with different flavours which seemed to work well! They also had a number of The place itself is small and unassuming but the pizzas were truly amazing and I wish they would deliver to London!

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Finger licking stone baked pizzas”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

If you are looking for authentic italian stone baked pizzas, pitstop is the place. From the crispiness of the pizza to the yummy spicy pili pili mbuzi chillies, these pizzas are amazing. They do sandwiches and burgers as well. Their food is great value for money. The service is great; fast food indeed! The staff are friendly and cater to your every need. I would definitely recommend the chilli pizza, it is to die for.

• Visited October 2013