We stayed just one night while on transit. The hotel is about 25 mins drive from the airport.
Our room was comfortable and overlooked the port. There was a shower and bath tub with the usual standard amenities.
We ordered room service and had the prime steak. The steak was good and reasonably priced. We left at 4:00am and took only 15 mins to get to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro is a synonym of exclusivity, luxury and service. With 180 modern elegant rooms and impressive exterior Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro is a landmark 5-star hotel in Dar es Salaam. Both business and leisure travellers can experience true European and African comfort at ease. The hotel is regarded as the best hotel in Tanzania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Dar Es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar Es Salaam
- Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar Es Salaam