We stayed here for one night at the end of our eight days on safari due to difficulties getting flight connections. Good business hotel - good rooms including a nice new and clean bathroom and shower.
We had dinner in the asian restaurant as I was craving for some Asian food. It looked like one of the places to go for a business dinner in Dar. I probably have learnt my lesson not to try Asian food in Africa and expect anything interesting! The soup unfortunately (corn) was pretty tasteless so I needed to out lots of soya sauce in it but the chicken was ok (spicy as they left the seeds in the chili padi).
Overall the hotel was better than expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro is a synonym of exclusivity, luxury and service. With 180 modern elegant rooms and impressive exterior Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro is a landmark 5-star hotel in Dar es Salaam. Both business and leisure travellers can experience true European and African comfort at ease. The hotel is regarded as the best hotel in Tanzania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelQuickly, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Dar Es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar Es Salaam
- Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar Es Salaam