For non-residents, there's two ways to enjoy Hyatt, either via their world class restaurants, or their night club. I for one recommend the rooftop cocktail restaurant! with the hotel right adjacent to the Indian Ocean, perhaps the best view of the Ocean am yet to see from any high vantage point in the city. It nice during the day, the view is much more spectacular at night, with the lights from the port and from the mushrooming sky scrappers dancing along the dark waters. Then there's the not so rare sighting of large ships docking in and out of the port, and a spectacular clear view of the ferry.
Service is world-class as is expected of a five star hotel, and their drinks, are surprisingly- reasonably priced!
Definitely a must go to when in Dar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro is a synonym of exclusivity, luxury and service. With 180 modern elegant rooms and impressive exterior Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro is a landmark 5-star hotel in Dar es Salaam. Both business and leisure travellers can experience true European and African comfort at ease. The hotel is regarded as the best hotel in Tanzania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Dar Es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar Es Salaam
- Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar Es Salaam