We had a late lunch here yesterday. Saverios is not bad, i gave it an average rating instead of very good because of two things;
1. They shouldnt let people solicit for money while patrons are trying to eat, they can wait outside for either before or after one finishes their food...mid conversation interruption by someone asking for money made us feel a). bad and b). our personal space was violated
2. The hawaiian pizza did not have the "hawaiian factor" in a sense that I could count the pineapples, and they did not taste fresh (so maybe i should be thankful that there werent a lot?). I see a lot of pineapples all over the place, there is no excuse for not putting fresh yummy pineapples on the pizza...
Now for the positive,
- Not bad ambiance, it is family friendly though i have a feeling it is better at night...
- The service we received was quite good, the waitress (i look at these things) was very attentive and checked on us, something i havent yet seen, normally we have to call a waiter(ress) back to the table.
- My son actually enjoyed his pizza, now this deserves an A (it was a cheese pizza, i didnt taste it, they call it margharita) so the review would have been better if the aforementioned negatives werent in place.
I heard the seafood is good, we didnt have any. All in all it's not a bad place to go for pizza and conversation.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.