Our stay with Kunduchi was pleasant overall, however the hotel needs a lot of maintenance. Some examples here in below:
- The sofas in executive room 125 are torn.
- Room 114 does not have a tub drain stopper
- What happened to the original amenities of the hotel? the photocopied paper labels are a big
- Bulbs in the lobby pillar lamps bulges out and some do not work.
- Rugs in the lobby are very old
- Most rooms still have big bulky CRTs
- Structure of the hotel - Excellent
- Food - very good and a good variety
- Bed was comfortable
- Staff were pretty pleasant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kunduchi Beach Hotel and resort has direct access to the most beautiful stretch of beach in the area, and have activities such as Beach volleyball, mini soccer on the beach, swimming pool and the Wet & Wild Waterpark on the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Jovago.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kunduchi Beach Hotel And Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kunduchi Beach Hotel And Dar Es Salaam