Serengeti Balloon Safari and authentic bush breakfast

Book in advance
from
£438.11
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Serengeti Balloon Safaris
from £438.11
More Info
1,876 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2022 via mobile

Great ride over Mara River ! Saw lots of crocs up close :) hippos, zebras, lion and more
Super pilot made us feel very safe.
Fantastic champagne breakfast with a beautiful setting !

5  Thank Induhm
pascalkirigiti, Manager at Serengeti Balloon Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

Thank you for such a great review, it is much appreciated. I am delighted to hear about what a fabulous experience you had with our super dedicated team who strive to make every moment spent with us memorable.

Reviewed 30 August 2022

We were in the only balloon that was barely off the ground while others soared high. Also, they take pictures, and CLAIM they will email you. But they do not. They ignore your email from their site and contact from your travel partner who booked it.

Also, they set up table for oyu to buy postcards, t-shirts at the end. I bought a postcard and they man refused to give me my change back saying he had no change. So I ended up paying almost twice the amount for a postcard.

Upsetting after paying $600.

2  Thank orininal-travelgal
pascalkirigiti, Manager at Serengeti Balloon Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this flight. Our pilots will always try to mix some low flying with some high flying on each flight unless the winds aloft are too strong to allow high flying without shortening the flight time. This is because higher speeds make us reach the end of the safest landing areas quicker and we like to fly for an hour or so. On the day of your flight the wind speeds were a little higher than normal. I am sorry that your pilot didn't explain this adequately to you, he should have done.

We apologize that you didn’t receive your flight photos on time, we must have misspelled your email on the mailout that day, I hope that you’ve received them now and find some that you like, we had sent them through your agent at Intrepid. We should have been able to give you back your change after purchasing the postcard. I am sorry that this did not happen and I have been intouch with our staff to ensure we always have change for our guests purchases.

Please do get in touch with us as I would like to hear more about your feedback, so that we can address it better.

We are truly upset that we weren’t able to give you a wonderful experience of a lifetime so should you come back to Tanzania, we would love to give you a complimentary flight to have a second chance

Reviewed 30 August 2022

Excellent experience! Great scenery, fantastic experienced pilot, and very supportive and fun crew. My wife and I truly enjoyed the ride and highly recommended.

6  Thank enavas1
pascalkirigiti, Manager at Serengeti Balloon Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2022

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a lovely review, it is really appreciated. Well done to the team for looking after you and your wife so well and we hope to see you back with us sometime soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2022 via mobile

Gently floating through the air with wonderful scenery and wildlife was a great experience. To then be followed by a great champagne breakfast made this a very memorable experience.

6  Thank Help157
pascalkirigiti, Manager at Serengeti Balloon Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, it is really appreciated and I am so glad that you had a memorable time with Serengeti Balloon Safaris.

Reviewed 30 August 2022

Truly an unforgettable experience, being able to see the sunrise, the immensity of the Serengeti savannah, the animals in their own habitat, is something that cannot be explained, you have to experience it.You are also accompanied by someone knowledgeable and friendly. We finished with a good breakfast, a full day.

6  Thank L6381LCjaviero

Thank you for your positive review, we are so grateful that you took the time to write it. I'm really happy to hear that you had a trully unforgettable experience. Thank you for flying with us and we hope to be able to give you another wonderful flight with Serengeti Balloon Safaris soon.