El Hana International
US$100
US$173
US$168
Carlton Hotel Tunis(Tunis)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Restaurant
US$89
US$86
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2011

After reading some negative comments on the web, I hesitated but decided to go ahead anyway, tempted by the really interesting price and the excellent location of the hotel.. and I don't regret having stayed there at all ! the rooms are not big luxe, but clean and you have everything you need. staff is extremely friendly and they immediately help you with any kind of special request. I was there at Ramadan and breakfast was quite poor, but still.. if you want a nice place to stay, with a great location and good service without paying a lot of money.. this is what you are looking for !

Room Tip: during ramadan, the floors with the older rooms were closed so I automatically received a new room, for the same price... this is Tunisia.. everything can be negociated !
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Look for renovted rooms - otherwise you will get an old one : really dirty and awful!! But linen was fresh and clean!!
Good for overnight stays and city trip - very good location right downtown.
There ist backwards parking possible - better you let personell park your car 'cause parking area it'sreally small - but they manage it very good.
parking is free but a baksish is nice every time!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2011

smelly, loud, poor dingy room. Ineddible breakfast. Loud music at poolside. 1star at best

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2011

They lost my reservation, they treated me like an idiot for trying to leave a bag with them in the morning, they made me stand in a little office while they rummaged through paperwork and finally found the booking -- and then although the international agency that made the booking had prepaid, they forced me to pay in advance. To add yet more insult, their machine wouldn't work on any of my three credit cards, so they wanted me to run down the street to a bank to get cash. I had cash so I was spared that, but they definitely double-billed for the room, getting the money off the agency and again off me. I made a formal complaint to them, in writing (while I was still there, on day one), and had absolutely no response at all. They just stared through me, treated me as though I didn't exist, and made not the slightest attempt to address or even acknowledge my complaints. Then, on exit, they again kept me waiting and standing while they went through all the paperwork again even though by now they'd been paid in advance TWICE. I travel across Europe, Asia and Africa (about two trips per month) and this was by far the worst experience I have ever had.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank preservation_guide
Reviewed 24 December 2010

i stayed in this hotel for 2 days it was reasonable hotel moderate for me i just rate this hotel 3 stars the service not bad the location is wonderful hear in tunisia the room was moderate,finally it is good hotel for short stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with OctopusTravel