“Good”

Amman, Jordan
“Good”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

First of all,
It is good hotel , good staff
I got a good room in the 5th floor
With a great hospitality from Ms. Rania
Has a good spa
Generally , everything is great
But with some issues are needed to improve such as the breakfast in the 5th floor lounge is without lack of options , such eggs and cheese
As same as the dinner in the main restaurant

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
dejla d, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay here at the Sheraton Tunis.
I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of the Hotel and will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team! Regarding the two points you mentioned in the food & beverage, we've notified the relevant departments of the issue you've highlighted,
We are truly looking forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Tunis!
Jérôme Goehner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Pros:
Rooms nice and spacious.

Cons:
Hotel under development (as of February 2014), Reception, Bar & restaurant far too smokey, Must pay for WiFi in room (equiv to £10 per day) though free in reception, Food is disappointing and far too expensive, corridors smell of sewerage.

Conclusion: Ok if you want short stop in hotel near to airport and you are not hungry.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
dejla d, General Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback following your recent stay at The Sheraton Tunis Hotel .
Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced; It is certainly not indicative of our company standards. I have notified the relevant departments of the issue highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and restore your confidence in our quality of service !

Jérômre Goehner
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This hotel may have been under renovation when I was there (late Jan14). It has some strange characteristics. I can't quite put my finger on it but it definitely needs a makeover. As far as basics, yeah it was convenient from airport etc. About a 20 min taxi to the more interesting Sidi Bou Said area which I enjoy (old rooftop restaurants, shops, etc). The rooms were very dated and just barely passably of clean. I think I had a smoking room. Struggled a bit with the wifi. Just an overall low standard throughout. Having weighed in a bit negatively on the property itself (maybe it should just be torn down and start over?), I want to say that the people and staff were so kind, friendly, and definitely went a long way toward making up for the deficiencies in the physical property.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Khaneseur
dejla d, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Sheraton Tunis and for posting your comments.
I was concerned to learn of your disappointment regarding your experience with us.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the shortfalls you might have experience.
On a positive note I'm so delighted to hear that you've found our staff kind and friendly. I will certainly share your kind words with the team.
I’m also happy to announce that we are under a full hotel refurbishment and I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our quality of service in the near future.

Jérome Goehner

Travellers are raving about these Tunis hotels

Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Nice location to the airport. Formally the Hilton. I can only complain about the fact that they charge for the internet which is very rare anywhere in the world and they allow smoking in the hotel. The lobby near the bar smelled like a chimney..

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank B H
dejla d, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Madam, Dear Sir ,

First of all, please let me thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at the Sheraton Tunis.
It is always disappointing to read that one of our guests did not have a perfect guest experience. I sincerely hope to welcome you back very soon and restore your confidence in our quality of service.

Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Stayed at Sheraton Tunis a number of times end of 2013. My main criteria was to stay in a good hotel close to the airport, Sheraton Tunis fits right in (Around 10 mins drive from Tunis airport). The rooms are clean, toilet will probably need renovation soon (Some refurbishment is taking place at the SPG floor). Room service is fast and good, breakfast is OK. Haven’t used any of the hotel facilities, however my general impression that the hotel is well maintained and the staff are courteous and professional. Will be staying here on my next visit to Tunis.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
dejla d, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Guest,
I’m happy to announce that the hotel is partly under a full hotel refurbishment.
We are truly looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Tunis!
Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

The nightmare starts on the phone when you want to make sure the airport shuttle will pick you up....5 calls before talking to a person who says you nd to call back in 5 mn, and when you do so, someone else answers that the office is closed....
Ageing rooms, see the attached picture of the curtains....
Hairs in the bathroom, average food.
The service is not bad, they seem to try doing their best but...
Avoit this place!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ClubGGG
dejla d, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback following your recent stay at Sheraton Tunis Hotel.
I was of course concerned to learn about your disappointing elements with regards to your experience which fell below your expectations.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced, and rest assured that we will take all your comments seriously as they help us enhance our service and facilities
We thank you once again for staying with us and for your valuable feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and restore your confidence in our quality of service!
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Poor service, far away from the city center, have to pay for wifi, cant even turn on the a/c without making too much noise , the repairman was less than useless when I demand a fix to the a/c. Basically, he did nothing but took a glance at the a/c and later I was informed that he could not fix it.I was turn down when I asked to change a different room. They even try to deceive me the hotel was fully booked, I then find out it wasnt true at all..I can still make a reservation on the internet. And last but not least, they have a funny lock on the fridge and rude housekeeping runs a minibar check every morning at 9AM. He played deaf when I asked him to come back later He just wouldnt leave not until you were completely furious overall the service was 2 out of 5 for a 5 stars hotel

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank veronicajiajia
dejla d, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments concerning your stay at the Sheraton Tunis Hotel.
I was really sorry to hear that the service was unsatisfactory, relevant departments have been notified about of the concern you've reported.
Please accept our sincere apologies for this experience.