Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$100
US$165
Bronte Hotel(Harare)
US$179
US$168
The N1 Hotel Harare(Harare)(Great Value!)
US$96
Orbitz.com
Horizon Inn(Harare)(Great Value!)
All reviewshome away from homeb bamazing settingplace to staycontinental breakfastgreat accommodationbeautiful gardenflat screeneach morningstaff are very friendly and helpfulswimming poolcomfortable roomsbusiness tripmikeleszimbabwewisely
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Casa Kadiki is a fantastic little haven in chisipite not to far away from the hustle and bustle of Harare central. Casa Kadiki is a very comfortable and warm place to be, I would definitely recommend it to anyone! The staff are always welcoming and just fantastic! Thank you Casa Kadiki, till next time.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Mike O, Owner at Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Hi David, I have finally got around to answering your wonderful review of our Guest House. I am glad you were so comfortable and we were able to help make your stay in Harare and enjoyable one. Hope we can accommodate you again soon! Love the Casa Kadiki Team

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Besides the absolutely gorgeous landscape of Kadiki (complete with pools, ponds and three tortoises!), the Casa Kadiki team is lovely. We stayed for two weeks with plenty of traveling around Zim, which meant fluctuations in arrival/departure, but Kadiki was literally like coming home - they just flowed with our changes and made sure someone was there to open the gate at night, check on our nourishment, fresh breakfast (with specials too!).. literally, like home! I asked them for specific shops and items and voila! on my return from Vic falls, the details were stuck under our door!! We are definitely staying with the Kadiki family each time in Zim!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

We thank you for such encouraging words about our Guest House! We hope you will be able to stay again this year. Love the Casa Kadiki Team

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I and a colleague had the great fortune to stay at Casa Kadiki guesthouse in Harare last week.

Having been to and stayed at many establishments in Harare in the last 3 years, I can state categorically that I will not stay anywhere else other than Casa Kadiki.

The rooms are spacious, well appointed and quite frankly luxurious in comparison to any other accommodation that I have experienced in Harare.

However the real charm lies in the fantastic hospitality of host Mike and day and night staff. Nothing, it appears is too much trouble and the meals served are top quality - nothing seemingly too much trouble.

Thank you Mike, Tracey and Casa Kadiki team - I agree that your establishment is "home away from home!"

Room Tip: All rooms that I viewed were excellent. My advice: book early
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Mike O, Owner at Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Stuart, many thanks for such a great review of Casa Kadiki! It was our pleasure having you. Kind regards Mike.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We had a wonderful time in Casa Kandiki. It was an absolute haven of rest after a long flight. The grounds themselves are massive and boast a lovely swimming pool and water fountains. The rooms are gorgeous and you get a real authentic african experience with the decor. The food was delicious and staff very welcoming. Jane it was lovely to meet you and thank you for being so friendly! Mike, thanks for everything - my parents said you couldn't do enough for them on the following visit and we are so grateful for that. We will certainly be back when we next return to Harare and will be recommending this little oasis in Harare!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Many thanks for your encouraging review. We are so pleased you had a great trip to Zimbabwe. It was a pleasure meeting and accommodating your whole family. We hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards Mike and the Casa Kadiki Team

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I made my usual return trip to Casa Kadiki last month to find that it had got even better! Well done Mike, you have a real gem there.

The new rooms have been completed, and I look forward to trying them out on my next visit. The grounds are looking amazing, even in the middle of winter.

To be greatly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Mike O, Owner at Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Rob, Many thanks for your kind words . It is always good to see you back here in Zimbabwe. Kind regards. Mike