Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast
US$159
US$180
US$173
Priceline
The N1 Hotel Harare(Harare)(Great Value!)
US$77
Orbitz.com
Horizon Inn(Harare)(Great Value!)
US$62
TripAdvisor
Bronte Hotel(Harare)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshome away from homeamazing settingplace to staycontinental breakfastgreat accommodationbeautiful gardenflat screeneach morningstaff are very friendly and helpfulswimming poolcomfortable roomsbusiness tripmikeleszimbabwewiselylodge
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had the privilege of staying at Casa a few weeks ago. It is fantastic from the booking thru to the departure. Mike, Les, Jane and her team work tirelessly to provide a very comfortable, well run and quiet place to rest ones head. I can highly recommend Casa to all travellers.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Davejontour
Mike O, Owner at Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dave thank you for your review of Casa Kadiki Guest House on TripAdvisor. Your words of encouragement are much appreciated! Hope to see you on your next trip. Regards Mike

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My second time at the Casa Kadiki and certainly not the last.....I travelled alone for a bit of "me time" To me this place is paradise.....my little "happy place" where I can relax to my hearts content. The owners and staff are fantastic and made me feel so at home, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are spacious, tastefully furnished and spotless....the gardens are beautifully maintained. Yoki, the Chef certainly can cook up a storm in the kitchen....Gordon Ramsey, eat your heart out!! (although thankfully has hasn't quite the same vocabulary) ;) Taxi transfer to and from the hotel was no trouble at all. Loved the free wifi which was a bonus :) Never a problem with water or electricity which I was truly thankful for (I HAVE to have my hair straightened every day...haha) Would I return?? I would quite happily walk through the gates and never come out again :) Special thanks to Jenny, the evening staff who took me out and made my stay that extra bit special :) Thank you all so, so much for a perfect stay!

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect....each individually styled. I stayed in the Guinea Fowl room which has a spa bath :) Perfect!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank josalbox
Mike O, Owner at Casa Kadiki Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hi Joanne, Thank you for such a wonderful review of our humble guest house! I'm glad you were comfortable despite it getting a little cold now in Harare.! Sorry I personally didn't get to see you much. but glad you had a good relaxing stay. See you next time!! x Les and the Casa Team.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A fantastic guesthouse in Harare's suburbs. The owners and staff bent over backwards to make our visit with a large group from the USA a very special experience and a great ending to a two-week safari. The setting is beautiful with huge gardens to relax in. The evening braai (barbeque) done specially for our group that took over the entire facility couldn't have been better. This is definitely THE place to stay in Harare.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hi again! Thank you so much for your encouraging and kind review about Casa Kadiki Guest House. We are pleased to hear that you had a great stay and, more importantly, a successful braai!
Hope you stay with us on your next trip. From the Casa Kadiki Guest House Team x

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Spent 5 weeks in this fine establishment and could not have felt more at home. Spacious open lawns and well maintained gardens, clean and daily serviced rooms, exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff. Overall great accomodation managed by an excellent team. Thank you Team Casa :-) See you soon, Dinesh.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dinesh H

Hi there Dinesh!
Thank you for your words of encouragement!! I am glad our team made you comfortable during your stay especially considering it must be quite hard work settling into a new country. Pop in for dinner sometime if you can!! From Les and the Casa Kadiki Team.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is a fantastic place to stay. The owners are extremely friendly and can organise anything. Nothing is a trouble. They have beautiful quiet grounds with two swimming pools. The food is absolutely fantastic and in a month in Zimbabwe we didn't stay anywhere which came close. The internet is the best in town!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for such a great review of our humble guest house. Hope you stay with us again next time!
From the Casa Kadiki Team