“Hidden Treasure(s)”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Harare
Sunshine Guest House
Ranked #11 of 58 Harare B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Wow! How do I begin? My husband and I visited Harare Zimbabwe from August 16th-August 28th 2012. We stayed here at "Sunshine Guest House". Well let me tell everyone, it was the best experience we have ever had. We are from the states and had looked at almost all the hotels in the Harare area. But when my eyes hit this I couldn't stop looking. The owners are a wonderful husband and wife who TRULY know how to treat you like royalty. Their staff was impeccable, the food. And it was a quiet place to relax and think. I encourage everyone, should you go to the Harare area, please check out the Sunshine Guest House.We plan to return to Harare. They are continually looking for new ways to make sure their guests are treated well. So if anyone has already been and you enjoyed and haven't written a review. Please do!

Room Tip: The Master Suite is wonderful! You have a view of the pool. .
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank p d

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Fellow travelors- Can you relate? I was so tired when I got to the Sunshine Guest House. It was after 11:00pm and after 24 hours of flying. And yet they met me cheerfully and got me to bed right away. The service --with Evelyn leading the efforts- made me look forward to the next breakfast. Evelyn's soft voice and knowledge of the community helped me learn about her, the community and what was really going on. For example, she explained by sharing what she knew and did not "tell me" when I asked her about the transfer of Zimbabwe’s money to using the US dollars. Complicated topic but she was clear and factual and let me create my own opinion. Of course when I met with my businesses this insight was key to me understand their needs. Highly recommend this hotel. (a middle aged American--Catherine)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank CatherineMinnes0ta
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We stayed at this 'guesthouse' for 5 nights, the owner's and staff were super friendly and the food was delicious. One feels so at home, the rooms are huge and on suite. The standard is totally up there with the 5 star hotels but the price is excellent value ... as the country is using USD. The gardens are beautiful and was fantastic to have a swim every morning before a hearty breakfast on my terrace.

Room Tip: either ask for a room at the back of the man house or the ones facing out onto the pool area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fozzia
Reviewed 12 December 2011

The staff provided five star service for a two star price. It was our first trip to Harare and based on our stay at the sunshine guest house, it will not be our last...the location was perfect, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was festive. We couldnt ask for better accomadations for such a reasonable cost.

• Stayed: December 2011