“Mind blown, unreal experience”

Skydive Tandem Company
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The jump was incredible and the view is to die for. Loved every moment. Those guys are friendly and make you feel as comfortable as possible, I felt safe all the way. It was a great way to celebrate running 2,000km and I'm coming back for more. Loved it.

All reviews
"activity"
in 5 reviews
"freefall"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Scenic flight, adrenaline boost, great staff, priceless view, simply, must to do in Zimbabwe. You won’t have a better picture of the falls than this, it’s breathtaking. The guys on the ground and in the air fully enjoying their work, days of their lives, so was great to be a part of it. Thanks for this opportunity.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

UNREAL experience. You must do this if you’re in Zimbabwe or near Victoria Falls. All the crew made me feel very safe and timed the jump perfectly, complete with a sunset, elephant spotting, barrel roll, and view of the falls in the background of all my pictures. Cannot speak highly enough of this company.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I did my first tandem skydive with STC and they were AMAZING from start to finish!! They were attentive, made me feel comfortable and the experience was super fun!! I am now addicted to skydiving! Nick was my tandem dive partner and he did a flawless job explaining the process, helping me gear up and ensuring I was ready and excited for my jump!! Also since I get bad motion sickness he ensured my ride down was smooth and I felt amazing when landing! 10/10 for STC!!