The rest camp is in a central location in Victoria Falls, just outside the gate you are in the main street, the town itself is a magnet for tourists and hawkers. The rest camp is a short walk from the falls. The food at the ‘inda belly’ bar/restaurant was excellent and great value, alcoholic drinks are ridiculously cheap. The wifi is sketchy, with the best reception at the bar. The staff were very helpful and friendly, always cheerful and smiling. The rest camp facilities were adequate and clean, with hot water in the showers around the clock. The permanent tents and cabins are basic, clean and comfortable. We had an amazing helicopter flight over the Falls and sunset cruise on the Zambesi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria Falls Self Catering and Camping Accommodation at the Vic Falls Restcamp is the best budget accommodation available in the Victoria Falls, ZIMBABWE. The Rest Camp is situated right in the middle of Victoria Falls town in Zimbabwe making it a perfect place to be based with all amenities within walking distance. The Restcamp is only 2km’s from the falls making it the closest campsite to the Victoria Falls. The security around the camp is a top priority with high stainless steel fences and electric fences making it first-class. The rest camp boasts numerous well maintained grass areas and an abundance of different varieties of trees making the surroundings in the camp very enjoyable. It makes this restcamp very popular for families as children have a safe and secure scenic environment to play in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Victoria Falls Rest Camp & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Falls Rest Camp Hotel Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Rest Camp And Lodges