Book In Advance
Tours from Wild Horizons Transfers and Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Wild Horizons Transfers and Day Tours
from US$120.00
More Info
from US$155.00
More Info
All reviews gorge swing flying fox zip line wild horizons white water rafting canopy tour adrenaline rush the river high wire lookout cafe free fall adrenaline junkie a lot of fun great company rafting trip these guys an adventure
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We booked an adventure package which included the following: zambezi sunset cruise, adrenaline package (flying fox, zip line and gorge swing) and the white water rafting.

I had a great time on all of these activities and would do again.
We also did the canopy tour which was great fun as well.

We did have a minor problem with the package, but the staff were quick to fix which i appreciated :)

The white water rafting was by far the best experience, and is a highlight of my holiday! the guys were fun to be with all day and the guides knew the waters so well!!! can't wait to go again!

Date of experience: January 2018
WildHorizons, Public Relations Manager at Wild Horizons Transfers and Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Paris

Thank you so much for your review. It sounds as though you had an amazing time with Wild Horizons doing so many of the wonderful activities on offer.Our staff take great pride in ensuring that all our guests have a truly memorable experience. Your kind comments shall be passed on, especially to the rafting crew. Thank you for recommending us so highly.

Management and Staff
Wild Horizons

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The i=outreach cafe is owned and operated by Wild Horizons. It is perched on the gorge just passed the falls. Beautiful location, where one can see zip liners and bungy jumpers. Food was quite nice with quite a menu. They serve crocodile, which we were told tastes like chicken.

The outreach cafe is a short walk to the main hotel area i.e. Rainbow, Victoria Falls Hotel, and Illaha Lodge.

Dear MSV

Thank you for you review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your meal and the experience at the Lookout Cafe. Your kind comments have been passed on to the staff.

The Lookout Cafe Team

Reviewed 5 March 2018

On time, made changes to our itinerary quickly without a fuss - have used them twice on two different trips 2016 & 2017

Date of experience: July 2017
WildHorizons, Public Relations Manager at Wild Horizons Transfers and Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your kind review on Trip Advisor. We always love to welcome back returning guests and we are so pleased the you have twice enjoyed the professional service offered by Wild Horizons! We hope to welcome you back again one day.

Management and Staff
Wild Horizons

Reviewed 1 March 2018

To add to AVS85's review, I had also booked a Airport transfer with Wild Horizons. Having booked the transfer the day before and paying $17 USD to be picked up at 10:30 am the following day. After waiting at the front gate of our accommodations until 11am, I decided to walk to the Wild Horizon's office. I asked when our transfer would be arriving to pick us up, they responded saying they don't know where he is and I should wait for an hour and someone would be arriving. I didn't have an hour to wait, so I asked if I could get my money back and take a taxi with other travellers waiting for the same Airport Transfer. They said they did not have any money in the office and that a refund would be very difficult to get.

I didn't have time to stay and argue over the money, so I left with other travellers in a taxi which cost $30 for the 4 of us.

I would not recommend booking a Airport transfer with this company, if you are wanting an easy and painless experience I would try someone else.

Date of experience: February 2018
WildHorizons, Public Relations Manager at Wild Horizons Transfers and Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Chelsey

Thank you for taking the time to send a review. We are so sorry to hear of the very poor service that you received by the staff at Wild Horizons. This is totally unacceptable and we are taking your complaint very seriously. We would be grateful if you could advise if this was on the same day as AVS's transfer with Wild Horizons? If you can contact us through info@wildhorizons.co.za we would like to get further details from you.

Please accept our apologies.

Wild Horizons Management

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I booked and paid for a transfer to the airport with this company prior to arriving in Zimbabwe to ensure there were no issues/delays in me getting my flight home. I was on a group tour and two other travellers in my group were on my same flight so had booked the same transfer. A fourth traveller in our group booked on our transfer when we arrived and paid cash up front. On arrival at Victoria Falls myself and my other travellers on the transfer popped in to their office to confirm our pick up time, this seemed to be beyond their capabilities and actually involved us returning of 5 separate occasions to confirm the pick up time - given we were only in Vic falls for 24hrs this took up a considerable amount of our time and we missed out on doing activities that we would have liked to have done whilst there. On the 5th time they confirmed a 10:30am pick up for the following morning.

On the day of our transfer we were all ready and waiting at the agreed pick up point but 10:30am came and went and our driver was nowhere to be seen. By 11am we were starting to cut it a bit fine to catch our flight so we went to the Wild Horizon office to ask where our transfer was, we were told he was 'delayed on safari' and they could not tell us when he would be coming to collect us - not overly acceptable when we have a flight to catch. We therefore decided to cancel our transfer and get a cab. However when we tried to get our US$17 each back we were told they had no cash and we'd have to wait another hour to get our money back, they clearly knew this was not an option for us as we had a flight to catch so left us in a position where we had to write off our US$68 between us and then fork out more money for a cab. The cab only cost US$30 between us so was less than half the cost of the transfer in the first place. I would strongly recommend you do not book with this company.

Date of experience: February 2018
WildHorizons, Public Relations Manager at Wild Horizons Transfers and Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear of the bad experience that you had with Wild Horizons. This is certainly not the feedback that we want to hear and we take complaints such as yours very seriously. We shall be investigating your complaint thoroughly. Please can you provide your name and where your were staying, as well as the dates that you were in Victoria Falls. We will also need to know the staff members who you dealt with. Unfortunately without these details it will be very difficult for us to investigate. The allegation of "crooks" working in our company is obviously a very serious one and we will need to establish exactly what happened. We will be grateful if you can provide us with as much information as possible. Thank you for your co operation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Wild Horizons Management