Victoria Falls Safari Club
Hotels.com
Ilala Lodge(Victoria Falls)
US$293
US$282
A'Zambezi River Lodge(Victoria Falls)
US$234
US$170
N1 Hotel Victoria Falls(Victoria Falls)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Pool
Pamusha Lodge(Victoria Falls)
US$150
US$128
US$266
US$245
Elephant Hills Resort(Victoria Falls)
US$219
US$185
The Victoria Falls Hotel(Victoria Falls)
US$428
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
The Elephant Camp(Victoria Falls)
US$1,154
US$1,190
US$1,154
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswatering holeclub roomcomplimentary minibarthe main lodgewater holevulture feedingboma dinnermini bara wonderful staybuffalo barhourly shuttlemain restaurantnational parkwater buffalobalcony overlookingevery hourthe entire staff
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Safari Club. The staff were fantastic, always so friendly. The management staff were outstanding. My bag did not arrive from Johannesburg so for four days I had nothing except the shorts, sleeveless top and thongs (sandals) I was wearing. Our driver at the airport stopped so I could buy clean underwear. My camera battery chargers were in my suitcase so Claire placed a status on Facebook for any of her friends to lend me their charges. It was thanks to her continual efforts that I actually received my bag back. Nothing was too much for all the staff, in particular Claire. Facilities were great, rooms spectacular - could not fault the Safari Club. I would highly recommend. Actually loved that there weren't small children there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

One night at this nice place had me speechless.The room was so handsomely made,went out for dinner at the immaculate Makuwakuwa and found the room different ( in a beautiful way).The mosquito net had been drawn for us and it looked even more cozy,lighting in the rooms is excellent. The view to the waterhole took me to paradise.And........the cocktail at sunset served on the deck are awesome.Thumbs up to all the staff here...i am dying to come back!

Room Tip: all the rooms are great, especially the ones facing the park
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank littlefreesoul
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The staff and accommodation in the Safari Club was amazing. The staff always remembered our name and made sure our days were full and if we needed something organised they were only too happy to do it for us. The added touch was everything in the mini bar was at no extra cost - only when it was refilled was there a cost - this was soooo good and it had everything, beer, white and red wine, softdrink, water, the room was stocked with sunscreen, insect repellent, and really nice shampoo and body wash, everything you needed was supplied at no extra cost. My husband and I loved every minute of it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed at this Lodge at their new “Club rooms” for 1 night whilst visiting Victoria Falls. The “Club rooms” have separate check in desk from the main lodge. This property is like a huge luxury style resort. Check in was efficient and we were provided with a welcome drink.
We were given a room in the 2nd floor however there was no elevator so I felt sorry for the young porter who had to lug 2 heavy luggage upstairs.
The room was modern and spacious. The bathroom was not separated from the main bedroom the separation of the bathroom and bedroom being the bedhead. Probably OK for young romantic couple but the spark has gone with open showers and bath for us!! A small balcony complimented the averaged sized room.
Meals were in the main lodge at their restaurant upstairs or bar downstairs and there was also dinner at the Bomah, a restaurant serving African dishes complimented by a showcase of African drumming and dance. We chose to have a quiet meal at the main restaurant. Breakfast was served at the deck of our “Club” house.
The restaurant overlooked water hole where animals gather however we did not see any on the day we were there. There was however a "vulture" show where presumably food scraps were fed to attract the vulture for the entertainment of hotel guests.
Overall a short and comfortable stay with the bonus of having regular shuttle buses to shopping area and Victoria Falls.

Room Tip: Perhaps ask for a lodge room which overlooks the big main water hole. The view from the "Club" rooms did not overlook the big water hole. There was a small water hole that we could see from the club room but unfortunately no animals were seen on the day we were there.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BunburyTim61
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed at the VFSC for 7 nights: so what can I say about the VFSC, except that it exceeded all expectations, starting at the pick up at the airport which led to a smooth check-in leading into fine dining and relaxed stay due to courteous, friendly and helpful staff (it definitely deserves it's number 2 spot though #1 in my book).
Everything about the club is on point and the staff are the jewels in the crown. The location is beautiful aided by man-made water holes which enhances the beauty of location - excuse the wannabe conservationist in me - however more importantly, serves a practical purpose for the local wildlife of which there are loads, cue warthogs that roam the grounds. I must also mention [as well] the 1.00pm feed of the vultures at the Lokuthula Hotel (short walk) which is a spectacle to be seen but also a means of conservation against poisoning by local farmers.
All and all a thoroughly well enjoyed relaxed stay; I ate well on picture perfect food and slept well in four poster bed.
To reiterate All Good!!!
Mr Nem

Room Tip: Always head for the club!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo