We stayed at this unique hotel during our visit to Victoria Falls. It was fabulous! The cottages were beautifully appointed, the service was excellent and staying in the bush was extraordinary. We sat on the terrace overlooking the watering hole and watched Cape Buffalo lounging right in front of us. The receptionist, Moline, was extremely helpful with so many things. They offer wifi and I had trouble staying connected with my IPad. She repeatedly came to my cottage and fixed my problems, always with a smile and determination to make it right. She was also very helpful with recommendations of activities in the area. We loved our experiences there and highly recommend this hotel. It was memorable in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation and the Big Five Minutes from Victoria Falls Home to the "Big Five", The Stanley and Livingstone at the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve is an attraction in itself. Immerse yourself in the abundant sights of Africa just minutes from the Victoria Falls in all her glory. Here the luxurious Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge and intimate Ursula Camp spare no expense. 16 opulently appointed private suites overlook the abundant Reserve - and four intimate chalets offer retreat from daily life, amid green manicured lawns and flowing fountain ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Stanley and Livingstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stanley And Livingstone At Victoria Falls Hotel Victoria Falls
- Stanley Livingstone Hotel