“Perfect on a hungry Sunday!”
Review of Esplanada Grill

Esplanada Grill
Ranked #15 of 178 Restaurants in Luanda
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Il posizionamento sulla mappa è approssimativo-8° 46' 25.88", +13° 14' 54.98"
Reviewed 21 May 2013

The location of Esplanada Grill offers good options to spend a Sunday afternoon.
The restaurant has outdoor and indoor seating and is located in Ilha, thus giving access to the beach in a few steps.
It's not a cheap place (but what is cheap in Luanda??) but it offers a complete buffet which is perfect if you feel hungry and lots of drinks in case you are thirsty :-)

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Have been there many times andthe food aregood but pricy. Nice and clean place with easy access with car. The meat are very good, also the cold buffet are nice.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Had some brazilian steak, rice, beans and banana. Very good food. Have a seat outside and watch the sunset in the sea.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

$81 for rodizio does not surprise me in Luanda. However, they are stingy with the meat (not all of which is all that good, though some of it is). I needed to be rather pushy to get another plate and flatware after the staff decided that I was done (after maybe 25 minutes of reasonable slivers o'meat). I'm done when I say I'm done, thank you. The buffet was reasonably attractive and tasty. However, call me dainty, I do want my shrimp deveined for $81, even in Luanda. While the waitstaff was so-so (or, awesome for Luanda), I must say that one of my colleagues had an unusual request that the manager followed through on. If we could just bring the rest of the restaurant along to that level, I would pay $81.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Meat lover's heaven but veggies also well served by good salad bar, Brazilian black beans and western veg. and nice desert selection. Price s al inclusive and vegetarians get no price breaks. Service is good.

1  Thank Poleinahole