“KFC Quality”

KFC
Ranked #139 of 173 Restaurants in Luanda
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 May 2013

KFC always provide a good and quick service, and the known quality that everybody knows. This KFC is not different.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

We went here when it first opened to see if KFC was really hte same the world over..... YES it is
very clean, prompt service near to the airport so very handy IF you can navigate your way across the traffice

2  Thank Jacqabov
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I went to KCF in Luanda last year with a friend as we passed there on our way home everyday and as both of us lived in South Africa for years, we expected the same service and pricing. Boy was I wrong!!!! firstly, we asked for milkshakes which their had on menu and we were told that their didn't have it, secondly, we wanted to ketchup and were told that it finished and were giving mayo instead and place where it also situated also lives much to be desired, it took me like 20 minutes to find parking and had to pay for it.

The food also not that great and more expensive than what I was used to, we asked for zingers and chips with cool drinks and end up being plus minus 30usd!!!!! I mean really, I have not being back since.

1  Thank Viagante2012
Reviewed 29 January 2013

It's just terrible, the food doesn't have the same quality and it's even more expensive than in windhoek.

1  Thank AKBaptista
Reviewed 26 January 2013

A ordinary KFC fast food. It is good option if you have a long connection in your international flight, because it is nearby international airport. The basic combo costs around US$ 13,00 or Kw13,000.00