I was disappointed at getting the rack rate of $465 and then finding
1) breakfast quite ordinary
2) no English news stations on the TV
3) slow Internet connectivity
4) $35 cash for sandwiches and bottled water.
Last but not least, the left hand of the hotel doesn't know what the right hand is doing. A half hour after paying $930 in cash for my room, I got a phone call from the reception asking when I was coming down to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A COMPELLING DESTINATION FOR VISITORS TO LUANDA Hotel Alvalade is an excellent choice for visitors to Luanda, whether for business or leisure. The combination of modern architecture, ease of access, great hospitality and welcoming atmosphere is sure to impress guests. A mere 5 minutes from the “4 de Fevreiro” international airport, this Hotel contains 188 rooms and 14 Junior Suites with Wireless internet, a restaurant, two bars, a Conference Centre and many services to ensure you have a pleasant stay. Comfortable, large and well equipped, here you may easily plan meetings, welcome clients or simply relax after a long work day in the city. Choose a room with Luanda Island views and experience the magnificent Angolan sunset. A truly unique experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Alvalade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alvalade Hotel Hotel Luanda
- Alvalade Hotel Luanda