Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Comfort
Jwaneng, Botswana

Could be better

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Nov 2023
The service was cold and unprofessional, the sockets in the room didn’t work and the shower was cold but I could not get much help when I reported it. The room service was very slow and I was even late for a meeting while waiting for my shirt to be ironed. Would not recommend.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
1.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
Entrance to the resort and casino at night
    £94
4.1 miles from Peermont Metcourt Inn at The Grand Palm
    £52
4.0 miles from Peermont Metcourt Inn at The Grand Palm
View more hotels in Gaborone
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2022

The hotel is spoiled by a poor attitude to maintenance and safety.

The 2nd floor corridor has a fire door at each end, secured by a glass cylinder. Sadly, the fire escape at the city end of the corridor has no glass bolt so to keep the door closed, a screw has been driven through.

In an emergency, in the dark with a smoke filled corridor and panic, it is hard to see how this fire escape can be opened.

I complained to Reception, Maintenance Management and the Hotel Manager...FOUR times but nothing has been done.

Very poor.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

Worst customer service I have experienced in a long time. Reception staff is plain rude, breakfast is well below par. Room amenities not provided properly. Everyday there is something else missing. Not the standard I am used to from Peermont

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2020

I've stayed here before in 2017 and was satisfied. I returned in December 2020 and was not happy at all. When I arrived at the hotel, the driveway to the hotel was blocked, so I parked my car far away from the reception. When I checked in, I asked for a porter to help me with my luggage and was advised by the receptionist that "this service is no longer available" so I had to collect my bags from my car which was parked far away from reception and drag the bags all the way back into the hotel. Not ideal when you're exhausted and have been travelling for the 15 hours.

On a good note, the food at the onsite restaurant was superb. Really big portions and very very tasty dinner and breakfast considering the COVID-19 restrictions.

Room tip: Dinner at the restaurant is worth having.
Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank lindanichirivac2015
Reviewed 23 May 2020

Room have worn out beds. it needs to be changed. but in overal rooms are good nd elegant. breakfast and supper served okay. i ddnt had time to visit the casino. the place where it is located its ok for the visitors.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 February 2020

No communication between reception desk & dining area, were told by dining room, that although we had 2 double rooms for 2 couples, only 1 couple could have breakfast. Staff badly in need of training.

Date of stay: February 2020