Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
US$94
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$73
Hotels.comUS$91
PricelineUS$92
eDreamsUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2017

The service provided was awesome . From the moment I arrived at the hotel , check in , check out and escort to the airport , everything was perfect. The room was spotlessly clean , the furniture and décor exceeded my expectation. The room also shows strides by the hotel to ensure they 'go green'. The hotel is perfectly located , I did not experience any noise and the amenities there are of convenience to the customer. I liked most the room set up and décor and what I least liked is there was no ready information on how I can contact the reception and had to call the landline.

Date of stay: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antoinette S, Operations Manager at Peermont Mondior Gaborone, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear reviewer, thank you very much for supporting the Mondior Gaborone and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our apologies for not alerting you that our guest directory is viewable on our room television. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Antoinette Starke - Operations Manager

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Extremely friendly and polite staff. I was helped really quickly and efficiently, from my pickup at the airport, check-in, advice, check-out to drop off at the airport. I personally would have enjoyed a small gym in addition to the swimming pool.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antoinette S, Operations Manager at Peermont Mondior Gaborone, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Barend, thank you very much for supporting the Mondior Gaborone and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to read that the team delivered good service, they will be thrilled with your comments! Please do let me know when you are in Gaborone next as I am able to assist to arrange preferential day tariffs at a close-by gym for you. Kind regards, Antoinette

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The staff at reception was nice and friendly. Check in was quick and efficient. The room was nice and big and very clean. Good selection of channels on the TV. Bathroom showing its age, but there are currently contractors that are renovating them so that will look better soon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Pieter, thank you very much for supporting the Mondior Gaborone and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are indeed upgrading our bathrooms, the project is set to finish mid-July. During this period we will also do some minor upgrades to our reception lobby. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Antoinette

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I have spent 9 weeks at this hotel spread over 3 separate trips. The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms big and comfortable. The News Café serves good food but can get very busy on a Thursday and Friday night making it difficult to get a parking space let alone a table. The swimming pool isn't worth bothering with as it's more of a plunge pool about 3 Metres in length. Quality of TV picture is poor. WiFi speed acceptable for Africa.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antoinette S, Operations Manager at Peermont Mondior Gaborone, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear reviewer, thank you very much for your continued support. I am truly pleased to read that you liked our rooms and found our employees friendly and helpful. The News Cafe is a popular meeting spot in town and we are facing challenges with parking at times. I have taken note of your comments regarding the television reception and will definitely get our handyman to troubleshoot what the problem could be so that we may rectify. Please do let me know when you are in Gaborone next as I would be happy to arrange that you make use of the pool at our sister property. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Antoinette Starke - Operations Manager.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

A great stay. Hotel should make provision for those with dietary restrictions especially for muslims and those who consume only kosher. Friendly service. Quick check in and out. Clean room and bathroom.

Room tip: Very interesting room arrangement with separate sitting room and lockable bedroom.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear reviewer, thank you very much for supporting the Mondior Gaborone and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the team to be friendly. Your comments regarding the availability of kosher meals and dietary restrictions are valid and it is definitely something for us to consider going forward. Thank you again for your review and do come back soon. Kind regards, Antoinette Starke, Operations Manager.