“Great place”

Boulders Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Atlantic
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Thought this place was great. I stayed here for work and have to say this is one of the better hotels ive stayed in. All the staff was friendly and helpful, rooms were very clean and comfortable. Located just minutes from walmart and plenty of resteraunts

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Boulders Inn & Suites

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Boulders Inn was recommended by a colleague and what a find. Beautiful, brand new, lots of pillows on the beds, spotlessly cleaned room and bathroom, and very friendly staff. The hotel can give you a pass to the YMCA just down the road and it frankly puts to shame any YMCA I have visited in Dallas or other large cities. The free breakfast in the mornings is great. I have already booked my room for next week and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: Ask for a room upstairs - a bit quieter in my experience.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Atlantic's Boulders Inn & Suites very nice to place to stay, my room was very clean and spacious. The beds were nice and very comfortable. The front desk help was very nice and helpful. I would recommend Boulder Inn & Suites to anyone who is looking for a nice hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I travel a ton for business. I usually stay at the higher end name brand Hotels/Motels. I was skeptical before I arrived, but was very pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, modern, and the bed was heavenly. I would recommend Buolder Inn and Suites to anyone looking for a clean, very comfortable and quiet place to get a good night's sleep.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Nice, clean hotel. Friendly helpful staff. Quiet location. Ask for different pillows at the front desk if you want soft instead of firm pillows. Breakfast leaves much to be desired, but town has several breakfast places.

Room Tip: Even though I was on a bottom floor I didn't hear anyone else
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Atlantic's Boulders Inn & Suites is a great place to spend the night. You'll receive a warm welcome when you arrive; their rooms are fresh, clean, well lit with very comfortable beds. It's my home away from home every time I travel to Atlantic.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I recently stayed at the Boulders in Atlantic, and I can safely say that it was one of the best stays I've had in years. The rooms are spacious and well-appointed. The beds are tremendous. In fact, when the time comes to replace my bed at home, these are the sort I will be looking for. They are simply luxurious. The hotel is amazingly clean. Frankly, most small town hotels tend to let a lot of the little things slide. This Boulders definitely does not. The 24 hour coffee and tea service is always hot, the lobby is comfortable and inviting, the halls are well-kept. My room felt like coming home rather than another night on the road.

As good as the hotel is, the staff is spectacular. I had to make runs to Omaha for business and they were very knowledgable. There was a bit of a problem with weather (lots of snow) and they were able to give me very good directions about food, weather-related delays, and, essentially, anything I had questions about. I saw several different staff members over the course of my couple of days, and they were friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. There are some neat historic sites nearby - the Hitchcock House, for example - that I didn't know about. But, when I mentioned that my tastes ran to the the historical, they were able to quickly volunteer info that added value to my stay.

Frankly, you can get a good night's sleep in a lot of different places. But, to really feel like you've had a memorable stay and have left better than you arrived is very, very rare in the world of hotels. This one definitely made that difference. I left well-rested, with more experiences than which I arrived. Simply brilliant.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great. My room had a king bed, which was truly luxurious. I'm reasonably...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlantic
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Avoca
#1 of 3 in Avoca
Super 8 Walnut
Super 8 Walnut
#1 of 1 in Walnut

Been to Boulders Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!