“Our Romantic Stay”
Review of S F Martin House

S F Martin House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Atlantic
S F Martin House
Ranked #1 of 3 Atlantic B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We were married here in 2011 and returned for our one year anniversary in 2012. We had a wonderful time during our stay. Roger and his staff are wonderful! The S.F. Martin House has everything we were wanting....delicious steak dinner, wonderful breakfast and cozy comfortable room. We are looking forward to returning this year and every year after. Roger has become part of our family......see ya soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for S F Martin House

Reviewed 21 August 2012

My wife and I returned to the S.F. Martin House for the fourth time recently, because the service and food is consistently excellent.. You couldn't find a more cogenial host than Roger, and you won't find a better Chef than Roger. We will return again and again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The service was terrific along with the food. Was traveling with my best friend and she was very impressed. Was within walking distance to everything. Will try the other Atlantic B&Bs to compare on my next trip through.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Found this bed and breakfast a few years ago and this has become a favorite of my wife and I ever since. The food is absolutely fantastic and the owner/host gives you all the attention you deserve. Haven't stayed overnight but have seen the rooms and it looks like it would make for a great get-away. The restaurant area has been completely refinished and it looks just like it would have when it was built in the 1800s.
Can't say enough!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2008

I only came to Atlantic when my truck broke down on the Interstate. My husband (who was still at home) found this B&B because it was close to several auto repair shops and we knew I could drive there before my truck completely died. My husband called the owner while I limped into town. Though there were no guests booked that night and it was getting late, the owner set me up a room, fed me dinner, fed me a WONDERFUL breakfast the following morning and helped me find a mechanic nearby. In the end, what started out as a crisis turned into a pleasant side-trip, thanks in no small part to the owner of the Martin House B&B. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 14 July 2003

My Husband and I stayed at this Bed and Breakfast and were later joined with family from Omaha.The restaurant is on the first floor,the food is excellent.It is walking distance to the movie theatre and Main St. Currently the property is under renovations,we recommend this B&B in Atlantic and plan to visit again.

3  Thank flowergirl46806
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlantic
Boulders Inn & Suites
#4 of 5 in Atlantic
Turkey Creek Lodge
Turkey Creek Lodge
#3 of 5 in Atlantic

Been to S F Martin House? Share your experiences!