“Very good veggie food”

Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Bujumbura
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I ate here every night of my stay as the food and atmosphere were so good. Go for the spinach ravioli it is delicious!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

The service took a long time considering there were not that many clients. The portion (chicken something) was small, and actually did not match the menu description. When I asked - where are the raisins? I was told it never comes with that, although we confirmed that the menu said as much. I had to cancel my tissane because it was taking too long. So I will give them another try... but just!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have eaten at Botanika many times over the last 4 years and it keeps getting better and better. The restaurant is situated in a courtyard and the environment is tranquil. The food is good and competitively priced. The staff are friendly and service, which used to be quite slow, is now very efficient. To top it all off, there is free wifi. All in all, a meal at Botanika is really good value for money and a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Lovely little gem tucked away off the main drag. Food is non typical for Burundi and presented beautifully. It can just be a but hot - no breeze in their courtyard.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Biggest surpise of my trip. Lovely little courtyard restaurant at the rear of a hotel in the centre of town. The food was outstanding and such variation on the menu. The service was very good and attentive.
I was so shocked to find such a great place in such a downtown area.
A truly hidden gem that is really worth finding
I will go again and again