Roca Golf Hotel
Aparthotel Jardin Tropical(Bujumbura)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$56
US$170
Goodlife Residence(Bujumbura)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$59
Hotel Dolce Vita Resort(Bujumbura)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$68
King's Conference Centre(Bujumbura)(Great Value!)
US$81
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
City Hill Hotel(Bujumbura)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf coursethe hotel managerrestaurant staffbreakfast and dinnerhotel groundsswimming poolbusinesssuccess
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Beautiful hotel, very clean and quiet on the golf course. The breakfast is very good with a good variety. Beautiful swiming pool and nice fitness centre. The food is very good. Management must be commended, the service is excellent and the staff go out of their ways to help with a smile. I travel all over Africa and have rarely seen such good service.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the golf course, it is quieter. if your room shows on the pool and restaurant side it could be noisy if people are partying
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
RocaBJM, Director of Sales at Roca Golf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing Roca Golf Hotel for your stay in Burundi. It is a pleasure to hear that you have had an enjoyable stay with us, and we do hope to be able to welcome you again in the future!

With Hospitable Regards,

Dennis Bolten
Sales and Marketing Manager

Reviewed 25 March 2014

It is really happened,
Despite the delicious and healthy food, the service, the cleanliness, the quiet place to stay.... THEY ARE TRUSTY and HONEST.

Stayed in this hotel for one night and after I left, I realised that I had lost a very valuable rosary, morally and financially.

I went back to them, after eight days, and asked the front desk about the rosary.

Astonished to find it reserved inside the safe box of the hotel manager, who welcomed me, handed back the rosary, with a true smiley face.

Personally, YES, they are a place of trust and honesty.
I LOVED THIS PLACE

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank msambolian
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Comfortable and quiet room, professional and very friendly personnel, and a delicious cuisine with original touches like the 'power drink' at breakfast. Real talent in the kitchen! I'm already looking forward to coming back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Ines M, Manager at Roca Golf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review, we are looking forward to have you back again !!!

Greetings from the Roca Team

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

There are many places you can spend a night but I have come to fall in love with Roca mainly because of the hospitality, the golf club next door and the cool environment in and around the hotel. For the meals the chefs listen to the client needs and in case of any complaint it is dealt with immediately. I remember when i visited the rule was if you don't get your meal in 15 minutes at lunch time the hotel pays

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed at the hotel for two weeks on a business trip. The room was okay, but I had problems with mosquitos that somehow kept getting into the room, despite the windows and door being closed all the time.A mosquito bed net was provided in the room, so I had to make use of it!

The free Wi -Fi worked fine and it was suitable for work as well as Skyping back home (more than I can say for a lot of hotels in Africa).

The 'Gym' was a small room that had one non-working treadmill. I stayed at the hotel for two weeks and the treadmill was out of commission the whole time, despite repeated requests for it to be fixed.

Hotel restaurant was okay and the included breakfast was very adequate.

I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I would stay at this hotel again when next in Bujumbura.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business