Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2016

A bit pricy but this is the best you can have in Bangui. Beakfast is a disaster, better buy you bread and croissants from the bakery downstairs and get your coffee done in your room. otherwise it cost you about 25$ and there is nothing extraordinary with it. Room was clean and internet reliable! does not charge for extra guest in you happen to have one

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rimeh B, Directeur général at Hotel Ledger Plaza Bangui, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Alex
All the laico/Ledger Plaza Bangui team and I would thank you for sharing your experience further to your stay within our property.
I took note of your comments with particular attention, especially regarding the hotel is expensive, the breafast is a desaster and there is nothing extraordinary with it and ask you to accept my apologies for these inconveniences.
Besides, I could note that the hotel is best, internet is reliable, bread and croissant from the bakery have met your expectations.
Your observations are precious as it allows us to, constantly, improve the quality of our service in the sole aim of keeping your satisfaction.
I hope being able to welcome you again in Laico/Ledger Plaza Bangui to offer to your good selves a new unique experience.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The hotel industry in CAR is very poor. There are a few hotels in Bangui which are in unsatisfactory conditions. The only proper hotel is the Ledger hotel. Besides the Ledger hotel is the best one in the country, there are some cons to consider. I find the carpets in the rooms totally useless. The service in the restaurant is very slow. The rooms facing back side should be avoided, they are too noisy because of the generator. But the hotel still remains the best one in Bangui.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Victor K

Dear Victor
I took note of your comments with particular attention, especially regarding the carpet in the rooms totally useless,the service in the restaurant is very slow, the rooms facing back side should be avoided, they are too noisy because of the generator and ask you to accept my apologies for these inconveniences.
Besides, I could note that the hotel still remains the best one in Bangui and have met your expectations.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

fast internet, food is good, service is little slow, but not bad, they take Euros, CFAs, Dollars and do the best to give you the same back in change. A/C runs great, water is supplied in a mini fridge, warm shower that doesn't go hot to cold on you, Large rooms, food and beer prices are fair, pretty safe hotel as well.

Room tip: even numbered rooms have a pool view, lots of eye candy
Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank porkchoptree
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

The Hotel is very well maintained, and in fact this is the default hotel for all the strangers in the country, The best part is the Pool area which is just beautiful in the night time, Dining is usual and tasty. Hotel is equipped with Fitness Centre (which is mostly full as they have external customers also) and Spa etc.

The Hotel is slightly on a costlier side might be because of the reputation in the country and security.

Hotel Taxi available to go to City centre and Free scheduled shuttle service to Airport. (Inform well in advance and give a remainder for this before arrival as i was put to wait 30 minutes for the shuttle during arrival).

Stayed there for 2 Nights, overall Enjoyed the stay.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Makhizhnan
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I stayed just over two weeks for business at the Ledger Bangui. The hotel is decent, kept clean, and well-maintained. The rooms are nothing fancy, but they are large, clean and comfortable. The a/c doesn't always work, and the power is intermittent sometimes, but all to be expected. The wifi seems to have improved - I had heard complaints before I arrived, but found it worked just fine (except for higher-bandwidth activities like skype/videos). The food is good - a pretty simple menu, and a bit overpriced, but I didn't get sick from anything and that is the most important criteria for me when traveling. All in all, this was better than I expected of a hotel in Bangui, and I'm sure I will return.

Date of stay: May 2016