US$298
Hotels.com
US$201
US$111
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Hotel Lobelia(Addis Ababa)
US$66
US$55
US$152
US$111
Ag Palace Hotel(Addis Ababa)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$23
getaroom.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

US$385
US$377
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbole roadbig supermarkethigh stepclose to the airportreliable wifibusiness triphotel restaurantaddis standardsethiopian dishesrooms are cleaneach morningedna mallexcellent hotelsaunasummithiltonhairdryer
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I stayed in the Wassamar for two weeks on a business trip to Addis. The location on Bole Rd is great (grocery store downstairs, restaurants across the street, near the city center and the airport). I often ate at the hotel restaurant, just because I was tired at the end of the work day, and I always found the food great quality. The internet was pretty good for Addis standards, and they will give you a wifi router for your room if you ask (I only had trouble one time, so never bothered to ask for this). But it is the helpful staff that really stands out in my mind. I lived in Addis at one point, and so have high expectations, and this really is a great group of people who are clearly working together to make their customers happy.
For example, one morning I saw someone with a large, American-style coffee cup. I asked whether the guest had brought it himself, and before I could finish my sentence the Breakfast Manager had brought me one of my own... and then had it ready for me each morning. THAT is service!! I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kgoeldner
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I visited Addis Ababa during the AU summit and my regular hotel and many others I talked to had hiked their rates some with over 500%. I called Wassamer hotel and could not believe it when they agreed to charge me the normal rate. My room was pleasant and clean and I found the food including breakfast pretty good. I specifically loved the fresh lemon juice in the morning and had it every day for the period I was there.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Joyce G
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Very good location , less than 10 minutes ride from the airport . The hotel has its own big supermarket , down stairs , open until late in the evening . Rooms are not very large , but they are very, very clean.The back side ones are more quiet . Breakfast is excellent and general the restaurant has excellent Ethiopian dishes and international as well . Very good management ,well trained personnel , friendly and very helpful. Good wi-fi .

Room Tip: The back side ones are more quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank AlMat54
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This hotel is perfect for a stopover from anywhere in Ethiopia to the late night flights to/from the Addis airport. The hotel includes a very convenient airport shuttle. The room was clean and comfortable. WiFi was good. This was a perfect one night airport stopover hotel, but from my eight trips to Addis, there are better options for hotels as a base to explore Addis.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank WonderfulWorldItIs
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Good quality rooms, excellent and friendly service from all staff and excellent security. Location is very good for airport proximity and access to Bole Rd and Edna Mall. Has very good and reliable WiFi. Restaurant good and breakfast. I would stay at Wassama again.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms are opposite side to Bole Road
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business