“Fantastic pizza”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 August 2013

great price all fresh and good location right next to the german beer house and harmony hotel
cake is all fest and tasty but also sandwiches pizza and local food is very good a pizza is about 4 euros

1  Thank frankscheunert

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I don't usually eat frosting but I think this is the best part of the cupcakes here. My favorite so far is the double choco; the others don't taste quiet as good to me but are decent enough.

I haven't tried the cakes, etc but wouldn't be opposed

1  Thank Joyce H
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We've been there several times and have tried almost everything in the menu,all i can say is Excellent . There cinnamon roll is out of this world,sooooo good! I defiantly would go there again and highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I have been here twice for lunch and have enjoyed the lunches. I had pasta but it was really good and if I remember correctly not too expensive. Worth a trip if you are in that area of Addis!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

This bakery has a got a wide variety of food to choose from. Its cupcakes are there signature dish and are soooooo good!!! However, they aren't cheap, they are a little pricy but you'll like it. They also have decent burgers.