“Feels like home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bethel Guest Home

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Addis Ababa
Bethel Guest Home
Ranked #22 of 211 Addis Ababa B&B and Inns
Rogers, Arkansas
“Feels like home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

The Bethel Guest Home is a very comfortable place to stay. The facility is very nice, the food is wonderful & the staff is very friendly & accommodating. I would highly recommend the Bethel Guest Home for anyone staying in the Addis Ababa area.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
North Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Whether you are needing a place to stay for business or pleasure reasons you don't want to stay anywhere else. The Bethel Guest Home offers everything you need in the form of amenities and service. The staff is excellent and friendly; always ready to meet your needs. We just came back from an 8 day stay and couldn't have been more pleased. The chef and staff were so accommodating to meet some specific dietary needs. They also helped arrange transportation as we needed it. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The fact that the profits go to assist the ministry to street children is a great reason to choose to stay at Bethel Guest Home. This was our second time to stay at Bethel Guest Home. We wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Linda B
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

The Bethel Guest home is like a home-away-from-home. The staff treat you like family and the accommodations couldn't be nicer. Beautiful and comfortable rooms, outstanding chef, large great rooms to relax and hang out with your group......I wouldn't stay any where else. I will miss each and every one of the staff and can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great but I enjoyed the view from the 3rd floor
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Private, quiet, well kept, everything is clean, hot water, friendly and eager service, reliable food, great room prices for Addis. And there's the added bonus that profits go to a mission that serves street children. I've lived in Ethiopia for five years and when my family came this year to visit I had them come here. I've also stayed here. I always recommend that people stay here. I know the options and this is a great way to go.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

I spent a week at the Bethel Guest Home with a small team of professionals working at a nearby hospital. We could not have hoped for a better place to stay. The rooms are very large and clean and the facility has lots of extra spaces with large tables and couches for gatherings, work or just hanging out. The staff were outstanding all the way from the head manager to the security guard at the gate. Everyone was very welcoming and happy to serve us. The included breakfasts are fabulous and get your day started right. Lunch and dinner can be arranged and we found them to be delicious and plentiful. We felt absolutely safe and secure throughout our stay. Great value over all and the best part is that profits go to help homeless kids living on the street in Addis !! Our group travels frequently in Africa, and I wish there were more places like this elsewhere on the continent. Bethel Guest Home will be my first choice when I return.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Eureka, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

After a week in less than stellar conditions elsewhere, the Bethel Guest House was an amazing retreat. Our mission team was able to spread out in a conference like situation and accomplish great things. I was able to do my laundry, a big plus, and the hospitality was the best one could hope for. Staff invest in relationships with their guests and therein lies all the difference! Very attentive to our needs......
Situated near restaurants and shopping and banks! Watching couples bond with their newly adopted Ethiopian child brought tears to my eyes often...since this seems to be a hotbed for adopting families.

Room Tip: They have rooms to accommodate just about any size in your party. The rooms on the far side (away...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I spent a week here with a small group that was in Addis working in the community. Coming "home" to this property at the end of of the day was truly a breath of fresh air. The guest house is gated and also has a guard which adds to the feeling of safety, even though I never felt we needed it. Every staff member welcomed and served us with smile. The entire property was spotless throughout our stay. Rooms were spacious and beds were more comfy than I anticipated! The pictures don't do the view justice!!! Couldn't believe we had WiFi!!!! I had a great experience here!

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends