“Excellent place, quick service, good coffee and cheap lunches”
Review of Bean Addis Cafe

Bean Addis Cafe
Ranked #98 of 265 Restaurants in Addis Ababa
Goes, The Netherlands
“Excellent place, quick service, good coffee and cheap lunches”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The Bean Addis has been refurbished, not as beautifull inside as Kaldis Coffee. The best things is their coffee, juices and pastries. The espresso is top class. Lunch is also good. It is just off Bole road, close to the airport.

• Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Formerly the "Red Bean"; One of Addis' best”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Before I go any further, I want to affirm my love of Tomoca. I always bring back a suitcase full of Tomoca beans when I visit Ethiopia.

For a long time, however, my traveling constituents have told me about "The Red Bean" coffee house close to Bole Airport. I finally made a trip over this past July to have a cup of coffee and some dessert after a great lunch meal at Antica up the road.

Bean Addis roasts Tarara coffee, which I really have come to like. It's a little different than Tomoca, so I suggest you get some Tarara to take home next time you visit to compare for yourself.

The tiramisu we had at Bean Addis was very good. And for a double shot espresso, a macchiato, two cappuccinos, a slice of pound cake and a tirimisu it was $5.20 USD! Wow!

Very nice, clean environment and easy to get to. I highly recommend you visit and taste the Tarara coffee product for yourself brewed here at Bean Addis.

• Visited July 2013