“Best food in Addis”

Ranked #124 of 285 Restaurants in Addis Ababa
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I eat here a lot and am consistently pleased with the quality and variety of food. Alem and Elani (the owners) are very personable and helpful. Highly recommend the steak and cheese sandwich and the chicken strips.

3  Thank Raaji D
Elleni T, Owner at Kozi Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2014

Thank you for being our frequent, and valued customer. We are always pleased to serve you at Kozi. A customer, like yourself is the drive that keep us work hard and improve our service.
Thank you for being our customer.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Most delicious food and friendliest service!

I frequent there for lunch and I love the care and attention they give me each and every time.

1  Thank KalsTrips

Thank you for being our frequent customer! And am glad you noticed our effort and attention we give our customers. It is a pleasure to serve you at any time.
Thank you!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Wow, this people know how to make a customer happy and they can cook! Had Mimosa, and steak & egg, out of this world! Addis now has officially a breakfast place! The owner suggested dessert "TresLeches" heavenly! I am surprised Kozi has only four reviews. Kozi I will be coming for lunch and dinner tomorrow.

2  Thank 404DrSu

Thank you for your "Addis has officially a breakfast place now" compliment! Am glad you had the Kozi experience. Thank you for being our valued customer.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Actually I heard it over the local FM station, the guys talking about Kozi, that they had great Burger, he actually said " the Burger has its own identity" any way wanted to try it, and it was awesome! The next day we went for dinner, we had soup, Kozi combo and their Philly steak sandwich. It was unbelievable! So cheesy! just the way I like it! The service was great, the owners are very friendly, the place is clean and open kitchen. By the way they make the best Frapuccinos in Addis!!!

2  Thank jderik42

Am glad you enjoyed our Philly steak and Kozi combo. Am glad you liked our Frappuccino too. Thank you for the compliment and thank you for giving us a chance to serve you and make it a great experience of excellent service. Your compliment will make us grow and work hard to make Kozi experience extra-ordinary.
Thank you for being our customer.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I went twice, once for brunch and once for dinner with my sister who was visiting from abroad. I was surprised to find American breakfast and it was delicious. The owner very friendly and attentive to your needs. The dinner was also excellent. We even had a soup on the house and it was spinach soup. It was so delicious. The main courses are also colorful and tasty. They serve Fajitas, burger, combo and have home made bread and pastries. The kitchen is open and clean.
It is located in one of best areas. The price is a little bit expensive for the locals but once in a while, when you need tasty food, this is the place to go.

1  Thank amha_z
Elleni T, Owner at Kozi Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

I am so glad to hear you had such a great experience on both your visit to our Kozi. Its a pleasure to hear you were surprised with our food, and our attentiveness. It is also great you found our food delicious and colorful. What I would like to add on your generous compliment is we only serve fresh produce, imported cheese, quality vegetable oil and NOT the oil almost all restaurants use in Addis, in general when you come to Kozi we would like to make sure you get not only the best service and food presentation, but also healthy products. As you know quality products cost more, even though we charge average price for the quality ingredients and service we provide. We are pleased and humbled to know we are the only restaurant in Addis who have full American breakfast, burger, sandwich, pizza, dessert .....and our unique presentation is a plus.
I thank you for your uplifting comment and hope to see you soon.
Thank you!