“Nice place...”

Cuisines: Italian
“Nice place...”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Nice atmosphere,
Very nice place, nicely decorated.
The food was delicious I love it, little confusion with waiters but wasn't a big deal.
Overall I loved it I will definitely go there again......

• Visited August 2014

“Best grilled chicken breast....”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have been to cristallo wine bar and restaurant with my friends.
The place is beautiful well furnished.
We had a great time the food was really delicious, since I was on a diet I had grilled chicken breast, I loved it.
They have wide range of good quality wines, I love the place.
I am definitely gonna go again.
Keep it up with the good job
Giorgio...

“Deception”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Moved by the other reviews, me and my wife went to Cristallo. The ambient is very pleasant, good furniture and decoration. But that's all. I ordered a grilled chicken, asking the waitress before if it was chicken breast filet. She said it was. Actually it was drumstick with some sauce. NO CHICKEN BREAST FILET, and also not grilled! My wife ordered a gnochi carbonara. The gnochi was tough and the sauce was the same of my chicken but with some sausage pieces. NO EGGS AND NO BACON. The attendant only speak a couple of words in english, and every time I needed her, I had to yell or get up to call her. So my experience there was terrible. We won't come back there for sure.

2 Thank Paulo_Siqueira
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best ”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went to Cristallo for her birthday and it was by far the best dinner we've ever had in Addis. Food, wine and service were all excellent. We can't wait to go back. I highly recommend this place both for special occasions and business.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Authentic Italian cuisine........”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times, I love it.
The food was delicious, the place is beautiful, excellent service and great collection of wine.
Italian wine, chili wine, South African and Ethiopian excellent choice.

• Visited June 2014